How are you guys adapting?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2013 5:29 PM

Colder temperatures are coming! I rode today while it was in the mid 50s and it feels different. It hurts really bad to fall and the wind is a killer. Are you guys adapting to it and still riding normally? I'm "supposedly" going to see a few snow flurries tomorrow and I plan to go to a skatepark. I grew out of all of my jeans so I have been riding in shorts like an idiot and it sucks but I'll do whatever it takes to ride and progress. What are you guys doing to keep riding when it's cold like it has been.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/22/2013 5:38 PM

I like it colder, I hate summertime. I dont ride much in the winter though. unless its indoors.

|

10/22/2013 5:45 PM

i love the cold, during the summer I hardly ride because I cant stand the heat, unfortunately I live in SoCal sooo its pretty much summer all year round but riding during the early mornings and nights during the winter is the best thing in the world

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/22/2013 5:52 PM

I like colder weather because I sweat like a whore in church every time I ride in hot weather but lately it's been getting really cold and I haven't gotten jeans yet because I'm always trying to ride! Lol this weekend I'm going to go to Pacsun and some other places and buy a lot though so I can be a bit more comfortable when it gets cold.

|

YouTube

10/22/2013 6:08 PM

I hate pacsun haha 55 dollars for jeans, fuck dat. It's like 30 in ohio tonight.

|

10/22/2013 6:16 PM

its sad for me i have a count down for how much longer i can ride before it gets freezeing out , i have zero tolerence to cold weather , lately ive been riding as much as possible

|

10/22/2013 6:26 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I hate pacsun haha 55 dollars for jeans, fuck dat. It's like 30 in ohio tonight.

I go to Tanger Outlets and they have good deals at the Pacsuns there. They have great stuff it's just so expensive. I always try to look for the clearance racks and stuff. i go to Zumiez too. And call me a fag all you want but I like Hollister and American Eagle jeans. They look good and are good to ride in.

|

YouTube

10/22/2013 6:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2013 6:46 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

I go to Tanger Outlets and they have good deals at the Pacsuns there. They have great stuff it's just so expensive. I always ...more

lol i just rack shit, and if i cant, i grab other shit to sell so i can afford to buy stuff

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

10/22/2013 7:02 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I go to Tanger Outlets and they have good deals at the Pacsuns there. They have great stuff it's just so expensive. I always ...more

I had a pair of old rvca jeans from when i was 14 or so and still have them some of the best jeans i wore. American eagle jeans arent bad. i wont shop at hollister though. volcom jeans are pretty good.

|

10/22/2013 7:21 PM

Fuck living in Wisconsin and fuck this cold weather bullshit! I will ride until I cannot, cold is no factor.

|

10/22/2013 8:09 PM

Ride? wrote:

Fuck living in Wisconsin and fuck this cold weather bullshit! I will ride until I cannot, cold is no factor.

Amen to that!!!!

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/22/2013 8:39 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I like colder weather because I sweat like a whore in church every time I ride in hot weather but lately it's been getting ...more

Niggas be like "it's cold" and I be wearing shorts in Canada 5 degrees Celsius... You guys weak

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/22/2013 8:42 PM

When I lived in Croatia I loved it all year round but it did get pretty dam cold during the winters days. would actually find ice all around my tyres and at around 3 in the morning you would slide out if you rolled in a ramp. I loved it so much though and there is so many spots to ride too. One day ill go back smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/22/2013 8:45 PM

The only thing keeping me from riding lately is my newest daughter and my wife having a hell of a time healing after the c section. I keep the baby with me so the wife can fully recover as quickly as possible. I ride when it's cold, but not once the salt trucks are out. Riding bikes in the snow has always been one of my favorite things to do.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/22/2013 10:16 PM

It's 93 degress F as I type this and it's not even Summer yet over here.

|

10/22/2013 10:25 PM

I hate the fucking cold really but i like it when it is just right like around 50 or so degrees is awesome weather but i can't stand like 30's.. Really it sucks.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/22/2013 10:55 PM

I love really cold weather for some reason... but ideal riding weather is like mikel said.... 50 degrees with a breeze

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/23/2013 3:26 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Nobody with any self respect should wear/support hollister, least of all bmx riders. Get some quicksilver jeans if you want to support surf culture, not that fake ass poser bullshit hollister.

Rant over.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/23/2013 4:22 AM

rain. riding just dont happen in these parts nowadays

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/23/2013 5:08 AM

I love riding in the colder weather, being from MA I'm more used to the cold. I've honestly rode when it's like 30 degrees in the middle of the winter, as long as the roads are relatively clear of road salt and snow I'm out there

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/23/2013 5:48 AM

Really? 50 is too cold?

I rode last winter in negative 5 degrees with wind OUTSIDE after shoveling at a local park.

Bundle up and you're fine.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/23/2013 5:52 AM

wear a sweatshirt

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me