|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

5/16/2013 5:57 AM

as for any pegh it will slide good but not last long

|

5/16/2013 9:05 AM

My friends had them almost wore them all the way down on one side after almost 2 years but it never cracked so I guess its pretty good.

I have the Binary Lights & love them.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/16/2013 9:16 AM

Heard good stuff about them, they slide good for sure.
Not too sure on how much time they will last you.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 10:41 AM

andyferly wrote:

Went through 3 people in about 2 years & only one side was near dead & someone that cant grind rides them now.

|

Instagram

5/16/2013 11:37 AM

andyferly wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Went through 3 people in about 2 years & only one side was near dead & someone that cant grind rides them now.

Damn, I'll actually consider them.
I never owned plastic pegs so that would be something new.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/16/2013 3:14 PM

Sweet. I guess im gonna get a pair

|

!!!My Bike Check!!!

5/16/2013 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2013 3:22 PM

There's no way hey lasted 2 years. Sorry, but calling bullshit. Maybe for strict box riding, that's a soft material, not concrete.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/16/2013 3:23 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

There's no way hey lasted 2 years. Sorry, but calling bullshit. Maybe for strict box riding, that's a soft material, not concrete.

maybe, i replaced my mk3, but you should see them after 4 years of riding, i can post a pic if you guys want.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/16/2013 3:47 PM

my friends only lasted like 4 months and he is park

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/16/2013 3:56 PM

My plastic pegs lasted me ten years. But I don't do grinds, I just like to stare at them.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/16/2013 3:57 PM

just use a shit ton of wax and any peg is good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/16/2013 3:58 PM

friend cracked the sleeve in 2 weeks.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

5/16/2013 5:33 PM

Get Tree Stunt Stumps...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/16/2013 7:20 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

The first one rode strictly park about 1year our boxes are WAXXED like a ton all the time
Second rode them like 5 times in 2 months.
The 3rd rides daily & rides streetm& park all day. 8 months.
One side is like almost down to metal & the other has alot left.
The current can only double peg though.

|

Instagram

5/18/2013 8:01 PM

I dont wanna make another thread and i kinda realised i shouldn't get plastic pegs for street anyways. Are odyssey mpegs good? I could go get a pair of those at my lbs and their alot cheaper, i dont really mind weight either.

|

!!!My Bike Check!!!

5/18/2013 8:13 PM

Icant180 wrote:

I dont wanna make another thread and i kinda realised i shouldn't get plastic pegs for street anyways. Are odyssey mpegs good? I could go get a pair of those at my lbs and their alot cheaper, i dont really mind weight either.

They're pegs. Pegs are made for grinding. If you want to grind, those will work. Buy them.

Seriously just buy a pair already and ride!

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/18/2013 8:16 PM

Icant180 wrote:

BMXism wrote:

They're pegs. Pegs are made for grinding. If you want to grind, those will work. Buy them.

Seriously just buy a pair already and ride!

Lol i've wanted pegs for a while now, im just too lazy to ride to my lbs cause its far as shit. Theyre not open sunday and i prob cant get their till wednesday, then ill pick up a pair. What are peg tricks from like easiest to hardest xD

|

!!!My Bike Check!!!

5/18/2013 8:33 PM

Well I can't really speak for everyone on pegs tricks but I'd say

feeble easiest- they just are, keep that front wheel straight and you fly
double pegs- seen some have trouble committing but its not hard at all
smith- awkward for some at first but still easy
ice- if you can manual well, you'll learn em easier
tooth- mostly a commitment thing, but they're not crazy hard since they don't last very long
luc-e- more to think about in these but they're not hard if you can smith
crank- they put your bike in an awkward position
crook- for men of at least three pegs worthy of grind experience.. or not.

then variations of these including fakies and shit. First combo i ever learned was feeble to smith. I recommend those after you get them down.

|