How did you guys get your vital username?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2013 9:11 PM

I got mine from butthead. At first my name was SocalShredder but my email got terminated.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/8/2013 9:13 PM

My name and random numbers.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/8/2013 9:21 PM

I live in Ohio and I lack originality.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/8/2013 9:27 PM

Old etnies Fader vulc box was sitting in my room, happened to be the first thing i looked at when i was thinking of a username. Pretty lame haha.

|

7/8/2013 9:30 PM

When i was first learning to ride trails i hit this huge jump slipped the pedals and smacked my face on the handlebars broke my nose and cracked my orbital socket

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/8/2013 10:39 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

When i was first learning to ride trails i hit this huge jump slipped the pedals and smacked my face on the handlebars broke my nose and cracked my orbital socket

bet that didn't feel to good...
Mine was from a bunch of friends and a old movie...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/8/2013 10:57 PM

For some reason when I joined I really wanted a BSD Forever Frame (Not saying it's a bad frame, but I don't know why I wanted one so much) so I was thinking BSD_Forever but then I thought that it would make me seem like a die hard BSD fan (again I like BSD, but I'm not absolutely obsessed with them like it might make out) so I thought, hey, BMX_Forever.

My first post was on someone's thread asking which size frame they should get.

My first thread and the reason I joined vital was to ask if Primo V-Monster Tyres were any good. It was just over a year ago. I ended up buying some and they were good Tyres, but within 5-6 Months they had no tread left.

When I joined, it was raining. It turned out to be the worst flood in my town in 60 years or something.

|

7/9/2013 12:06 AM

SundaybmxRR:

sunday (Sunday Bikes) because I had Sunday forks, bars & their frame so I was real into them and really liked them
bmx (BMX) because bmx, duh.
RR (Ridin' Rims) because it was the name of my friend & I's little bike crew at the time cause we used that song Ridin' Rims by Dem Franchize Boys for a video of us jumping curbs and little shit haha. Good old days.

A common misconception is that it's short for Sundaybmxer or something but nope.

First thread I made was about a weird noise my Demolition Anorexia cassette was making
First reply was giving incite on some hubs

|

7/9/2013 12:19 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SundaybmxRR:

sunday (Sunday Bikes) because I had Sunday forks, bars & their frame so I was real into them and really liked them
bmx (BMX) because bmx, duh.
RR (Ridin' Rims) because it was the name of my friend & I's little bike crew at the time cause we used that song Ridin' Rims by Dem Franchize Boys for a video of us jumping curbs and little shit haha. Good old days.

A common misconception is that it's short for Sundaybmxer or something but nope.

First thread I made was about a weird noise my Demolition Anorexia cassette was making
First reply was giving incite on some hubs

Sweet. Do you have the video? It seems hilarious haha

|

I ride for my papou.

7/9/2013 12:27 AM

SickDude wrote:

Sweet. Do you have the video? It seems hilarious haha

I wish. It might exist somewhere on an old harddrive somewhere along with our first ever video of us riding to "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit just jumping tiny ass dirt jumps..

if dumbfuck MySpace didn't fucking change it's entire website again I could embed a few clips here

|

7/9/2013 12:51 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I wish. It might exist somewhere on an old harddrive somewhere along with our first ever video of us riding to "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit just jumping tiny ass dirt jumps..

if dumbfuck MySpace didn't fucking change it's entire website again I could embed a few clips here

This is why i want to make an edit. I want to see my progression. Plus who doesn't like kids jumping four stairs and hopping up foot high ledges

|

I ride for my papou.

7/9/2013 2:44 AM

Soulrebelrastaman came about cuz "soul rebel" is one of my favourite bob marley tunes and bob marley was a rastaman and one of my favourite artists. I figured no one else would have that username so I chose that.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/9/2013 3:22 AM

My name plus a nick name I got from when I was a kid.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/9/2013 3:53 AM

Just typed my name in and it worked.

|

7/9/2013 4:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/9/2013 4:12 AM

My name

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/9/2013 5:57 AM

An old nickname that oddly enough I no longer go by. It's just my first name and the first 3 letters of my last name

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/9/2013 6:40 AM

Long story... When i moved to Bicester i made friends with a few people, one of the Girls i used to hang out with called me Topsey constantly because my last name is Turvey. It just stuck, None of the Dude Bros call me Topsey though, Just the Girls. To the guys i am just Jon or Random Insults haha.

In Short, Topsey - Turvey.

|

7/9/2013 9:14 AM

andyferly wrote:

Isnt ferly short for something?

|

I ride for my papou.

7/9/2013 12:50 PM

My full name

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/9/2013 1:50 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

My full name

I always thought you had two first names..

Mine is the first song on an Avenged Sevenfold album (my profile pic)... I was listening to the song when I was thinking of a username and I thought it sounds decent.

Now I just think it makes me look like a huge fanboy fan. I really want to change my username pretty bad.

@Bmx_Forever I really wanted that frame too, like I don't know why either. I always kept eyeing the frame.

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

7/9/2013 2:24 PM

My name + my wife's birth year and my birth year. Not inventive at all.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/9/2013 3:21 PM

My uncle's PC gaming days.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/9/2013 3:22 PM

my late cousin..who was more like a brother to me(passed of cancer 4 years ago) always called me king swag...

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/9/2013 5:46 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

My full name

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

Mine is the first song on an Avenged Sevenfold album (my profile pic)... I was listening to the song when I was thinking of a username and I thought it sounds decent.

Now I just think it makes me look like a huge fanboy fan. I really want to change my username pretty bad.

@Bmx_Forever I really wanted that frame too, like I don't know why either. I always kept eyeing the frame.

Franke is a Semi-common german last name.

|

Instagram

7/9/2013 6:58 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

My full name

I wish i had the in my name..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/9/2013 7:52 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I wish i had the in my name..

Me too. And "Wait for it" as my middle name. And maybe "Is totally fucking awesome" as a second middle name.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/9/2013 8:51 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Oops my bad, I didn't know.

|

Summer rustles my jimmies (:

7/10/2013 2:54 AM

andyferly wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Isnt ferly short for something?

It's short for my surname.
That eventually became my nick name for a while, got rid of it somehow.

|

7/10/2013 3:00 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

My full name

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

You can just make a new account a tell the mods about your new one, they'll lock the old one and you're good.

|

7/10/2013 9:35 AM

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

ToEndTheRapture wrote:

Oops my bad, I didn't know.

Lol I was born in america anyways. My great grandpa was one of hitlers guards though lmfao.

|

Instagram