How do I avoid over tightening my hubs?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2010 3:41 AM

I think I may of done it already, but I'm getting new ones so I need to know lol
Is it tightening the bolts too hard? the cones? both? something else? all of that what I just mentioned? I dunno sad lol

|

For many shall come in my name, saying "I am Messiah," and will deceive many.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:5-6

1/23/2010 3:43 AM

um i tightened mine pretty tight once, it was a bitch to unitghten cos i had no allen key insert in my axledizzy

|

1/23/2010 3:45 AM

ow mannn!
bad times lol

|

For many shall come in my name, saying "I am Messiah," and will deceive many.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:5-6

1/23/2010 3:48 AM

Its just over tightening the cones. They only need to be tight enough to keep the bearings from coming out and your axle from moving.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/23/2010 6:27 PM

dude just use your hands and tighten till your hands cant do it anymore... that will always be a good benchmark

|

Easternbiker93 wrote: And Jesus said "Thou shall not find humorous people, but only sarcastic ass hats on Vital"
JustRideBMX wrote: I can't ride high. All I wanna do is ball up and cuddle with everything.

1/23/2010 6:29 PM

you just tighten them and keep spinning your wheel as long as your wheel spins good and doesnt make noise then your fine

|