How do I contact a mod? please read

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2015 5:39 AM

Someone in the bmx stuff for sale is trying to rip someone off. He stole this pictures from my instagram and is trying to sell something he doesnt even own. He doesnt even have the color of the frame right lol

Link to thread:
http://m.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/brand-new-20-5-wtp-cadence-frame,1303081#reply

Proof its mine im trying to sell. This is my instagram account I posted it to yesterday and this morning I came on here to post it and noticed this guy took it. Please take the thread down before someone gets ripped off by him.

Thanks! I wasnt sure who was a mod or how to find out and I had very limited time to make this so I put it where I figured most people would see.
Photo

|

5/12/2015 6:17 AM

SundayBMXRR is a mod.

|

5/12/2015 12:52 PM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

SundayBMXRR is a mod.

There's also other mods like scramhype who pretty much loves in the for sale section…

Was this already taken care of? I clicked the link and it tells me it was moved or doesn't exist

|

5/12/2015 3:14 PM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

SundayBMXRR is a mod.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

There's also other mods like scramhype who pretty much loves in the for sale section…

Was this already taken care of? I ...more

Yeah i figured out who is was and he took it down. You can delete this thread, thank you!

|