How do i 1 foot can?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2013 9:57 PM

I want to learn cans (those tricks where you put your foot over your frame?) what is the best way to learn them? Flyout or hop? Any tips on them?

Also i learned how to air alot higher this weekend. I thought you had to hop at the lip but you mostly just pull up and let the lip launch you

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/5/2013 9:59 PM

Fly out. Foot jam can. If you have front brakes, nose pick cans.

|

fack off

5/5/2013 10:00 PM

About the air, just go look at Tom Dugan's how-to. And for cans, I can one-footers. You can learn them flyouts way easier but I don't ride park rarely so I can do them flat street. You gotta get enough air, take your dominant foot off, crank down the other foot, take your dominant foot over, and once air runs out, land.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/5/2013 10:35 PM

Fly outs.
I don't like cans that much, I just don't seem to do them a lot.
Tip, start slowly, like don't try to kick your foot out full extension, and gradually see where you can get.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 11:09 PM

Just keep trying it, and they are easier flyout, but it isn't that much different, I managed to land them first flat.

|

5/5/2013 11:21 PM

Can-cans are easier on a bank because when you do it flyout your bike goes more vertical which can make it harder for some people. I learned them on a pyramid and they're extremely easy, just put 1 hour of time into learning them and you'll probably get em. Just hop and at your peak, kick your front foot out. The worst thing that can happen is that you land with one foot which isn't really a big deal.

|

5/6/2013 9:18 AM

Just do them on a small bank hip. Then do them air. If you need a fly out to learn a can can you should quit riding cuz that's as bad as the kids that were learning 3's into foam.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK