How do i fix scratches?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2013 4:40 AM

Photo

Photo

Im really anal about this bike since i just got it and i got these scratches^ how do i get rid of these.. Im not re painting my frame so dont say that, but if i get a nail polish that sorta matches it could i use that? And is there any touch up pens in this color?? Helpp please
|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

10/1/2013 5:55 AM

Quit being a vagina. That will help. Its a bike. It gets scratched.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


10/1/2013 5:59 AM

There's a brand called Dupli-color that has a product called ScratchFix All In One.

|

10/1/2013 6:00 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Quit being a vagina. That will help. Its a bike. It gets scratched.

this

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/1/2013 6:01 AM

or a sledgehammer

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/1/2013 6:02 AM

Bitch.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/1/2013 7:12 AM

i always find an angle grinder helps...

|

Bruh

10/1/2013 7:45 AM

Its a scratch who cares my bikes covered with them

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/1/2013 8:24 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

or a sledgehammer

This

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/1/2013 9:34 AM

seriously, i just repainted my frame on saturady and its already more fucked up than this....

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/1/2013 10:27 AM

Lol.

|

10/1/2013 10:30 AM

You definitely need a new frame. Those scratches make your bike's frame weak and unsafe to ride. I recommend getting a 16" Fiction Complete now

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

10/1/2013 11:41 AM

Put some polysporin and a band-aid on it.

|

10/1/2013 12:06 PM

fuck just give up now man

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

10/1/2013 1:59 PM

You don't.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/1/2013 3:00 PM

why would you want to get rid of scratches. Imo there are only 2 excuses for not having scratches 1 being new paint or part the 2nd is a freshly bought bike and u have less than a week to put them in. Cuz if there is no scratches u are not riding hard enough.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/1/2013 3:42 PM

jj0996 wrote:

why would you want to get rid of scratches. Imo there are only 2 excuses for not having scratches 1 being new paint or part the 2nd is a freshly bought bike and u have less than a week to put them in. Cuz if there is no scratches u are not riding hard enough.

That's noob logic, people can ride hard and take care of their shit, that's like saying if you've never broken a bone while riding, you aren't riding hard enough, noob logic.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/1/2013 4:27 PM

jj0996 wrote:

why would you want to get rid of scratches. Imo there are only 2 excuses for not having scratches 1 being new paint or part the 2nd is a freshly bought bike and u have less than a week to put them in. Cuz if there is no scratches u are not riding hard enough.

Me? wrote:

That's noob logic, people can ride hard and take care of their shit, that's like saying if you've never broken a bone while riding, you aren't riding hard enough, noob logic.

if you have never been hurt or had a hard fall you don't ride hard enough, due to there is no way you can never fall and ride hard pros are not even that dialed. And taking care of your shit doesn't have to include fixing scratches.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/1/2013 4:42 PM

who cares about scratches

|

10/1/2013 4:59 PM

jj0996 wrote:

if you have never been hurt or had a hard fall you don't ride hard enough, due to there is no way you can never fall and ride hard pros are not even that dialed. And taking care of your shit doesn't have to include fixing scratches.

Noob logic.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/1/2013 5:47 PM

Me? wrote:

That's noob logic, people can ride hard and take care of their shit, that's like saying if you've never broken a bone while riding, you aren't riding hard enough, noob logic.

jj0996 wrote:

if you have never been hurt or had a hard fall you don't ride hard enough, due to there is no way you can never fall and ride hard pros are not even that dialed. And taking care of your shit doesn't have to include fixing scratches.

Me? wrote:

Noob logic.

Give me one reason why it is noob logic

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/1/2013 6:39 PM

Get some stickers and quit bitching

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/1/2013 6:58 PM

Ok, if you ate shit and that was a result, it's all good. If your jealous friend knocked it over, ran into you, etc, then I'd be agravated. A battle scar is a battle scar man. No point in covering them up.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/1/2013 7:19 PM

I have like 20 colors of different Sharpies. And yes, I get shit talked on all the time for this, but like some people stated above; just cause you take care of your bike doesn't mean you suck at riding. I personally think I'm decent but my OCD gets in the way of life sometimes. Can't help it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/1/2013 7:42 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I have like 20 colors of different Sharpies. And yes, I get shit talked on all the time for this, but like some people stated above; just cause you take care of your bike doesn't mean you suck at riding. I personally think I'm decent but my OCD gets in the way of life sometimes. Can't help it.

I like to take care of my stuff as well. I colored the aluminum axle caps on my front hub with a sharpy because they were gold. They only came in gold, but didn't match my bike.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/1/2013 7:50 PM

jj0996 wrote:

Give me one reason why it is noob logic

Because you don't have to have a shitty looking bike or break bones and hurt your self to ride hard, you just can't be retarded, if you don't care that a different story, but it is not nessacery that you break a bone or have a bike that looks like shit to be deemed a good rider.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/1/2013 7:53 PM

I don't give a shit what my bike looks like lol.

|

10/1/2013 9:25 PM

Me? wrote:

Noob logic.

jj0996 wrote:

Give me one reason why it is noob logic

Me? wrote:

Because you don't have to have a shitty looking bike or break bones and hurt your self to ride hard, you just can't be retarded, if you don't care that a different story, but it is not nessacery that you break a bone or have a bike that looks like shit to be deemed a good rider.

Scratches are like scars they look cool and give you character. I also never said that your bike had to look like shit, yes I do agree that if you get to meny scratches you should repaint hence I said a fresh coat of paint would be an excuse for not having any

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/1/2013 9:26 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Ok, if you ate shit and that was a result, it's all good. If your jealous friend knocked it over, ran into you, etc, then I'd be agravated. A battle scar is a battle scar man. No point in covering them up.

This is basically what I am saying but I am putting emphasis on displaying them more

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/2/2013 12:15 AM

jj0996 wrote:

Scratches are like scars they look cool and give you character. I also never said that your bike had to look like shit, yes I do agree that if you get to meny scratches you should repaint hence I said a fresh coat of paint would be an excuse for not having any

This is stupid, it's freestyle, there is no standard, having scars and broken bones doesn't make anyone any better or harder rider than a pretty boy with perfect skin, your giving shit a standard, a.k.a. noob logic. Some people prefer their bikes look good and some don't give a shit, both preferences are fine, I'm not disagreeing with you that scratches and shit give a bike character, I'm disagreeing that's what deems whether or not a rider goes "hard".

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun