How do i fix scratches?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 3:29 AM

Dude that's a bummer, you have probably the nicest bike on vital bar SuperstarDK's Soundwave.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/2/2013 10:01 AM

Me? wrote:

Because you don't have to have a shitty looking bike or break bones and hurt your self to ride hard, you just can't be retarded, if you don't care that a different story, but it is not nessacery that you break a bone or have a bike that looks like shit to be deemed a good rider.

jj0996 wrote:

Scratches are like scars they look cool and give you character. I also never said that your bike had to look like shit, yes I do agree that if you get to meny scratches you should repaint hence I said a fresh coat of paint would be an excuse for not having any

Me? wrote:

This is stupid, it's freestyle, there is no standard, having scars and broken bones doesn't make anyone any better or harder rider than a pretty boy with perfect skin, your giving shit a standard, a.k.a. noob logic. Some people prefer their bikes look good and some don't give a shit, both preferences are fine, I'm not disagreeing with you that scratches and shit give a bike character, I'm disagreeing that's what deems whether or not a rider goes "hard".

So what u are saying is that if you go hard it is possible to never have scratches. Sorry I call bs due to pros are not even that dield

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/2/2013 12:39 PM

pee on it..............or cover it in stickers..............worried about scratches...........you should probably worry about learning tricks....if your worried about scratches i doubt you have very many tricks..........to scared to get a scratch

|

10/2/2013 12:44 PM

STICKER BOMB THE HELL OUT OF IT

|

Bruh

10/2/2013 1:19 PM

jj0996 wrote:

So what u are saying is that if you go hard it is possible to never have scratches. Sorry I call bs due to pros are not even that dield

I'm saying there is no standard, the amount of scratches on your bike mean nothing, they don't mean you go hard, they don't mean you don't, they're scratches, they mean jack shit.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/2/2013 2:40 PM

Me? wrote:

This is stupid, it's freestyle, there is no standard, having scars and broken bones doesn't make anyone any better or harder rider than a pretty boy with perfect skin, your giving shit a standard, a.k.a. noob logic. Some people prefer their bikes look good and some don't give a shit, both preferences are fine, I'm not disagreeing with you that scratches and shit give a bike character, I'm disagreeing that's what deems whether or not a rider goes "hard".

jj0996 wrote:

Me? wrote:

I'm saying there is no standard, the amount of scratches on your bike mean nothing, they don't mean you go hard, they don't mean you don't, they're scratches, they mean jack shit.

I never claimed them to be a standard all i said is that they are like battle scars and they do mean something

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

10/2/2013 2:47 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I have like 20 colors of different Sharpies. And yes, I get shit talked on all the time for this, but like some people stated above; just cause you take care of your bike doesn't mean you suck at riding. I personally think I'm decent but my OCD gets in the way of life sometimes. Can't help it.

yes im ocd about all my stuff, my dirtbike, my atv, my bikes, everything. They just bother the shit out of me for some reason. i was doing a manual down a hill and went to far back and jumped off and i dented my back rim and some how did this and heres more on the bottom tube as well. im ocd as fuck

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

10/2/2013 2:53 PM

eskimojay wrote:

pee on it..............or cover it in stickers..............worried about scratches...........you should probably worry about learning tricks....if your worried about scratches i doubt you have very many tricks..........to scared to get a scratch

ive been riding for a year and i try every trick i wanna try so your wrong, my trick list
Tuck no handers
one handers
no footers
barspins
180 flats
almost 3 a bank
feeble
double peg
ice pick
footjam tailwhip
tire grabs
a bunch of footjams ; one handers, no handers, tire tap, one foot and one hand,
manual like 20 feet
and thats about it
and ive been riding since last june minus december-april

|

10/2/2013 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2013 3:24 PM

jj0996 wrote:

I never claimed them to be a standard all i said is that they are like battle scars and they do mean something

They mean shit and I never said you claimed them to be a standard, I said you we're creating a standard, by saying you couldn't go hard and not have scratches, when it's plausible to go hard and not have scratches. This in all honesty might be the dumbest conversation I've ever had, internet or not.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

10/2/2013 3:26 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

yes im ocd about all my stuff, my dirtbike, my atv, my bikes, everything. They just bother the shit out of me for some reason. i was doing a manual down a hill and went to far back and jumped off and i dented my back rim and some how did this and heres more on the bottom tube as well. im ocd as fuck

Lol not ocd.

|

10/2/2013 7:27 PM

Me? wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

Me? wrote:

They mean shit and I never said you claimed them to be a standard, I said you we're creating a standard, by saying you couldn't go hard and not have scratches, when it's plausible to go hard and not have scratches. This in all honesty might be the dumbest conversation I've ever had, internet or not.

Explain to me how you can be so dield to go hard and not have scratches, because the last time I checked the pros are not even that dield

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

10/2/2013 9:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

ive been riding for a year and i try every trick i wanna try so your wrong, my trick list
Tuck no handers
one handers
no footers
barspins
180 flats
almost 3 a bank
feeble
double peg
ice pick
footjam tailwhip
tire grabs
manual like 20 feet
and thats about it

calling bs on that

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/3/2013 2:03 PM

eskimojay wrote:

FITBMX77 wrote:

Tuck no handers
one handers
no footers
barspins
180 flats
almost 3 a bank
feeble
double peg
ice pick
footjam tailwhip
tire grabs
manual like 20 feet
and thats about it

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

calling bs on that

ive been riding for a year june of 2012 those tricks arent even that hard its not like i can fucking triple tailwhip or frontflip

|

10/3/2013 10:37 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

ive been riding for a year june of 2012 those tricks arent even that hard its not like i can fucking triple tailwhip or frontflip

bars are hard. 3s are hard. Shit a month ago you couldn't 180, I remember the video

|

10/3/2013 10:44 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

bars are hard. 3s are hard. Shit a month ago you couldn't 180, I remember the video

shots fired muthefucka!!!!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/3/2013 10:47 PM

FITBMX77 wrote:

atv, dirtbike, bikeS... clearly a 13 y/o spoiled bitch

|

10/4/2013 3:29 PM

sharpie

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/7/2013 4:43 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

calling bs on that

FITBMX77 wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

i could 180 a month ago and i cant really bar i can only lift up the front end and throw em like tht im trying to learn them hop

|