How do you guys do it?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2010 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:38 AM

i broke my ankle and i can finally ride again, but at this point i can only really pedal around. what do you guys do when youre injured? cause the last month has been boring as hell.

ohh and i thought this was hilarious, and i dedicate it to blake

|

I am cheif seattle

7/21/2010 9:08 PM

Exercise non-injured body parts, video games, movies, videos, film, edit stuff, draw, dial in your bike, paint your bike, dial in your bike again, despite no one riding it, the list goes on.

And as to getting back on the bike, you are lucky it was a month. My roommate had nearly 2 before he could pedal at all, and it took him about 6 to really be confident on his ankle. He still slaps it down and is out for a few mins on occasion.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/21/2010 9:11 PM

yeah, i mean im being real careful on it. and its fine usually. but sometimes starts to throb so ill just sit for a while ahah. and MW2 is so boring now, i think i have more hours played on MW2 than i have hours sleeping the last month.

|

I am cheif seattle

7/21/2010 9:13 PM

A month isn't shit ,try over a yr.That really Sux!!!!!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

7/21/2010 9:15 PM

i hear you dude, i know a month isnt much and im lucky to be able to ride now. but what im saying is its been so boring haha, cant imagine not being able to rid efor that long. hope youre back to 100% soon man!

|

I am cheif seattle

7/21/2010 9:47 PM

JordanHB wrote:

i hear you dude, i know a month isnt much and im lucky to be able to ride now. but what im saying is its been so boring haha, cant imagine not being able to rid efor that long. hope youre back to 100% soon man!

I get surgery on aug.23 then 6-9 months rehab.Hopefully sooner!!!!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

7/21/2010 11:04 PM

just go for as long as you can i broke my arm and cracked my growth plate in half when i was snowboarding but i still went boading and ski dooing just be careful and don't push your self and i am riding with a broken toe lol

|

7/21/2010 11:12 PM

JordanHB wrote:

yeah, i mean im being real careful on it. and its fine usually. but sometimes starts to throb so ill just sit for a while ahah. and MW2 is so boring now, i think i have more hours played on MW2 than i have hours sleeping the last month.

get skate 3, it never gets old for me lol and MW2 is full of hackers. Halo 3 lags like a mofo, BFBC2 is just awesome if you have friends to play with

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/21/2010 11:39 PM

i broke my leg and it took 8 months to ride again. buy a bag of weed and get ready to download about 1000 gigs of movies.

|

7/22/2010 6:48 AM

I would suggest a new game to play.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura