How do you nose nosepress a hip?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2013 2:10 PM

I air the hip, press my nose on the top, and go otb. Or slide out. How do i "pop" back in to the hip? Also how the hell do you nollie? I scoop my back up, but i can't lift my fromt end up. Any tips?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/6/2013 2:32 PM

i learn't them both on a bank, for nosepresses you basically just nosebonk it by hold it for a second or two longer, you dont even really need the balance point you just have to be closeish, just keep trying. as for nollies, go up the bank pretty fast, try to nose manual and as your front wheel reaches the lip lean back and pull the front wheel into you, once you get it you can do it on more things

|

8/6/2013 3:12 PM

Nosebonks are tapping your front wheel on something as you go over it. Nose presses are a nose ink against something such as a sub box or ledge or step up. Unless there is something to push your front wheel into its not a nose press

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2013 3:14 PM

tomdon wrote:

Nosebonks are tapping your front wheel on something as you go over it. Nose presses are a nose ink against something such as a sub box or ledge or step up. Unless there is something to push your front wheel into its not a nose press

you can nose press a quarter pipe, its when you footjam without putting the foot in, basically a non rolling footjam, daniel sandoval does lots

|

8/6/2013 3:19 PM

Ok that option too. Sorry missed that one. Forgot those. But my point was over a hip is a nose bonk not a press

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2013 3:21 PM

tomdon wrote:

Ok that option too. Sorry missed that one. Forgot those. But my point was over a hip is a nose bonk not a press

yeah you're right, well you can nose manual it if you go slow enough haha but yeah i gave him the advice for a nose bonk, you just go fairly quick and push your front wheel down haha

|

8/6/2013 4:49 PM

nose pick is where you hold a nose manual position without moving at all, and just hop put and down and balance

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

8/6/2013 11:13 PM

It's most commonly known as a Nosepress, but a Nosepress is as Tomdon described. It's actually a Brakeless Nosepick.

|

8/7/2013 1:00 AM

Any other tips

|

I ride for my papou.

8/7/2013 1:54 AM

SickDude wrote:

Any other tips

If you can't Nollie, then you sure as hell won't be able to do one. Try doing a Footjam Nosepick instead, much easier.

|

8/7/2013 10:48 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

If you can't Nollie, then you sure as hell won't be able to do one. Try doing a Footjam Nosepick instead, much easier.

I do this weird this to get out of them, i kick out the back end like a motowhip, them i pull my bars over

|

I ride for my papou.

8/7/2013 11:43 AM

SickDude wrote:

Any other tips

BMX_Forever wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I do this weird this to get out of them, i kick out the back end like a motowhip, them i pull my bars over

I'm not necessarily saying you need to nollie to do one, it's just probably done they are a very hard trick. A friend of mine put it on a list of tricks to learn this year. That list also included Flairs and Downwhips. He can Flair now, but he can't 'Brakeless Nosepick' yet.

|

8/7/2013 12:56 PM

for nollies i usually kinda wait right before that otb/unbalanced feeling comes up and i just pick up the front.

|

.BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN' IN THE GYM!

8/7/2013 1:01 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

SickDude wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I'm not necessarily saying you need to nollie to do one, it's just probably done they are a very hard trick. A friend of mine put it on a list of tricks to learn this year. That list also included Flairs and Downwhips. He can Flair now, but he can't 'Brakeless Nosepick' yet.

probably because flairs really arn't that hard, brakeless nosepicks on the other hand are very very hard

|

8/7/2013 1:02 PM

Are you asking about a nosebonk or nose pick over the hip? Bonks are easy, push down then pull up

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/7/2013 11:04 PM

SickDude wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

probably because flairs really arn't that hard, brakeless nosepicks on the other hand are very very hard

Yeah that's my point, I wouldn't personally say Flairs are easy but they are still easier.

|

8/7/2013 11:47 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah that's my point, I wouldn't personally say Flairs are easy but they are still easier.

flairs are more of a mental game then anything else, as soon as you are confident you can land it you probably can with a few trys, brakeless nosepicks take months of work to get from what ive seen

|