How do you prevent tilting while in the air

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2018 5:26 PM

Ok so I'm new at this. I've only been bmxing for a month, just learning the basics. I've noticed that whenever i try to go high, my bike tilts and i slide and fall. For some reason i try to realign myself and i can't. Any help. i can't stand the constant scrapes forever.

|

smile

4/13/2018 5:42 PM

Practice. It sounds like your bike control isn't 100% yet. Just keep at it and you should get it.

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

4/13/2018 11:44 PM

^ Exactly that.

Chances are you simply aren't pulling up the correct way. Are you talking about tilting side-to-side or more of a up-down kind of tilt?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/14/2018 3:58 AM

Keep your shoulders straight, don’t drop them to one side

|

Ride everything

4/14/2018 6:25 AM

Try going to a race track and taking a couple laps. It will greatly help your bike control. A lot of great riders raced.

|

It’s all bmx

4/14/2018 6:34 AM

You've been riding a month. Keep at it. takes practice.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/14/2018 8:47 AM

Try to be sure you are hitting the jump or whatever squarely and be sure you aren't pulling up more with one side (right-handed -pulling up more forcefully with your right, etc...). Likewise, if you are bunny hopping.

|

4/14/2018 8:58 AM

Yah just pull up evenly with arms and legs. But really tho tilting in the air is pretty much the only part of bmx I like besides going fast hah

|

@coupd_tat

4/14/2018 11:10 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Ok so I'm new at this. I've only been bmxing for a month, just learning the basics. I've noticed that whenever i try to go ...more

I wish I could help you with that but I got my air control down right off the bat. Not only that but I can’t really explain it because I’m flatland

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican