How has BMX changed your view on life?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2014 7:59 PM

It's made me more appreciative of life. Life is filled with struggles and hardships, but Bmx has taught me that good times happen too. Whether I'm doing a truckdriver off a stair set or just cruising the city, I suddenly realize that sometimes...life is good.

What about you guys?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/26/2014 8:01 PM

troll

|

1/26/2014 8:03 PM

Hell yes !!

I appreciate everything more now. And friends , and family.

Too much to put in comment.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2014 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2014 8:33 PM

I wont post anything to anger you. This thread actually is cool. I still believe you are blogs.

I like summer over winter now, I waste all my money and realized craigslist is full of ze dealz. I also have met really cool people through vital. And have made friends in real life because bmx.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/26/2014 8:34 PM

I met my lifetime bro Brandon Franke. and A bunch of other cool dudes (sickdude etc) oh and wasted a bunch of money. that is all.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/27/2014 7:13 AM

I have met a lot of awesome people, and even done some traveling because of BMX. It has also shown me lots of asshats as well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2014 7:17 AM

It has changed me a lot. I ride almost everyday. It has taught me that you have to keep going and never stop if you want to do something.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx