How long

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2011 2:51 PM

How long were you riding until you got barspins?

|

7/25/2011 2:57 PM

3 years. but i never really tried todo them, then when i could do them. i fucked up my acl. and now i cant do them or its hurts my knee a shit ton. and im only 20...fml

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/25/2011 3:12 PM

Oh ive been riding for a month i thought i was behind haha

|

7/25/2011 3:13 PM

Andy Walker wrote:

Oh ive been riding for a month i thought i was behind haha

ride and learn at your own pace, its what ive been doing and ive been riding since i was 14. . and have fun with it. but push yourself within reasonable limits.

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
facebook.
Instagram

7/25/2011 3:15 PM

I know sometimes i catch my self riding cause i wanna hurry up and get sponsored or something like i was for scootering but then i think just too have fun

|

7/25/2011 3:20 PM

about a year?
They arent really hard, all you needa do is commit
I learnt them taking my front foot off until i get two hands one foot
(i do that whenever i learn a barspin in a new place, cause its pretty much the same and its much safer)
Then you just needa balls up and keep that foot on
Good luck mang!

|

7/25/2011 3:21 PM

Andy Walker wrote:

I know sometimes i catch my self riding cause i wanna hurry up and get sponsored or something like i was for scootering but then i think just too have fun

also, i have seen scooterers who bar heaps get on my bike and learn them in a couple days. If you can bar a scooter, just fucking do it hahaha

|

7/25/2011 3:28 PM

I know i can do it like nothin i just gotta commit! haha

|

7/25/2011 3:35 PM

i cant even get close..ive been riding for about two years now tongue

|

Logan Taylor Vital's music man....
Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

Id rather be hated for who i am then loved for who im not" -Kurt Cobain

7/25/2011 3:36 PM

Andy Walker wrote:

dont try and get sponsored. youll only be setting yourself up for failure. you might just get a local shop that will give you discounts. but 95% of the time it wont happen.

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
facebook.
Instagram

7/25/2011 4:27 PM

Andy Walker wrote:

element4all wrote:

dont try and get sponsored. youll only be setting yourself up for failure. you might just get a local shop that will give you discounts. but 95% of the time it wont happen.

this. and realistically its like 99%

|

7/25/2011 4:34 PM

I'm never going to learn them, i don't want to i would rather have whips

|