How long did it take you?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2013 10:37 AM

How long did it take you to learn manuals? I only feel like I'm locked into like 1/5 that I try and I want to get them quicker

|

8/13/2013 11:27 AM

They take a while... at first they can be scary but you just have to man up and practice them and find your balance point when you lean back... if you don't like to lean back cause your afraid your going to eat shit... move your bars forward inch by inch and test it out with the manuals they are best to learn on hills and slopes... i learned mine just by going very fast and just doing them on the street cause i really wanted to learn them so i just committed to it and gave it my all.... by the time i knew it i was getting comfortable leaning all the way back now i can manual like 6 long school buses it's a neat trick cause you can just do it when your cruising with friends on the street just keep trying them in a couple months you will get them just find your balance point and don't think of flying back and eating shit.

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/13/2013 11:30 AM

They take a while to get dialed

|

8/13/2013 11:54 AM

what is considered learned manuals i can get at least 10 parking everytime i try and i would say i learned that in like 3 or 4 months. the one piece of advice i can give you is make sure your bottom foot is pointed up , if its not people commonly then have trouble staying in a strainght line and will fall quicker

|

8/13/2013 3:50 PM

They take a lot of practice. I used to sit around and do them all day and everywhere I would ride I'd do them. Now I can manual literally as far as I want. Once you get them down you can variate them into 180's etc

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/13/2013 3:57 PM

Furthest I've ever gone is about 3 long school buses like using the reference above since I don't really know what else to measure in. I suck at hop manuals too but I'm okay at drop manuals.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/13/2013 8:12 PM

Riding for almost 3 years now and I still can't manual. On a good day I can manual 3 parking spaces. On every regular day I'm lucky to get 1 parking space.

|