How long did it take you to learn how to fakie-slide out?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2014 11:57 PM

I keep choking when i try to slide out and i get really frustrated.

|

1/13/2014 12:02 AM

I don't really do sliders I like the bunny hop half cabs I might learn them this year though they look cool

|

1/13/2014 12:18 AM

Are you trying them out of 180 or are you going up against the wall? It's diffrent for everything.. If you coming down a hill backward, quickly turn the wheel then slide it.. If it's 180 then you over rotate a little bit and you have to use your muscle to slide unless you going fast,

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/13/2014 9:21 AM

Thats how i learned fakies haha.. I learned em onna freecoaster

|

1/13/2014 9:37 AM

I took me 10 mins

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/13/2014 10:55 AM

Are you talking about sliders like Karl Poynter or the fakie roll outs but sliding the front wheel?

Either way for me, maynbe an hour? I had fakies down though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2014 12:17 PM

I tryed learning sliders before regular fakirs.. Didn't work.. But when I had regular fakirs I think I got them in in a week I would try them ocasionaly

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/13/2014 2:24 PM

i got like one or two when first trying but probably like a month or so to get consistent.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/13/2014 2:56 PM

i made THIS video on how to do the 3 basic rollouts a while ago

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/13/2014 10:11 PM

Mine are always sliders most of the time, pivoting is second, and last is half cabs which I don't think is too necessary at all. I slide but I try to pivot it a teeny bit before that so I don't kill my tire tread and plus, I just like the preference of doing it that way better. As for pivoting, I kinda only did it when I started but sometimes on a slow rollout or something, I will occasionally have to do it. And for half cabs, I do them only for fun when I'm rolling at a decent speed. As for rolling fast, I try to slide completely instead of my mini pivot, which would make me eat shit, and so would pivoting or half cabbing.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke