How many bikes?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2013 9:39 PM

How many bikes do any of you guys have? Whether they're assembled or not. I feel like a bmx hoarder. I have my chocolate, a Sunday Ian that just needs tubes and I gotta build the front wheel when I stop being lazy, and almost enough for a third bike, minus bb and spokes. So how many bikes you got? And are any set up for specific disciplines such as a street bike, park bike, trails bike, all around? Any bikes including Dixie's, mtb, downhill and anything else.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/6/2013 9:45 PM

2bmx
1mtb
1road

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/6/2013 9:46 PM

i have my love aka my bike lol
my bike i scraped together of crap parts and im letting my homie borrow it cause his whip got stolen
and last but not least my snapped fit frame

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/6/2013 9:47 PM

Almost three, but by baby is the only one I ride. The second is actually the oldest boys bike, and then the wife has everything but cranks, a bb, and wheels.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/6/2013 9:48 PM

I only ride mine, but I built this up from spare shit/parts people leave behind at the bike shop who say they don't want em or leave them behind forever. Pretty decent, gonna try and sell it cheap to someone in town who wants a bike.

Photo

Fit frame, fork & front tire, Skavenger bars, Profile stem, ODI grips/barends, Demolition BB, Animal sprocket & rear tire, Shadow chain, Colony headset, Odyssey pedals, Haro seat shit & Mongoose cranks (hey they work haha)

has real nice wheels too, Alienation rim to Demolition hub for the front & Proper rim to a Shadow hub for the rear, both with Shadow spokes & gold alloy nipples

Rode it the other day but personally wouldn't ride it myself, feels too weird. I don't see how people can ride different setups, I'm wayy too picky about how my own bike feels

|

6/6/2013 9:49 PM

and my barbie bike that has 4 pegs rock hard tires and no cranks with some primo grips

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/6/2013 9:49 PM

bloghogs wrote:

2bmx
1mtb
1road

Hey Blogs, google Nichols we sale. Saw a few old school GTs on the FB page.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/6/2013 9:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2013 10:00 PM

I've got 6 total all are bmx and I only ride one haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/6/2013 9:59 PM

1 bmx bike

|

6/6/2013 10:05 PM

So almost everyone has at least 2 I see. Pretty cool that I'm not alone on the whole multiple bike thing

|

6/6/2013 10:22 PM

I have my BMX and my Mountain Bike.

|

6/6/2013 10:34 PM

1 Bmx
1 MTB
1 crf 450
1 rmz 450 smile

|

6/7/2013 1:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2014 8:30 AM

One

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/7/2013 1:32 AM

ive got like 3 or 4... ive had more at a time though... a bunch got stolen though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/7/2013 5:59 AM

I have my 2012 fit inman 1
my 30 pound 2005 haro
and am starting to build my first custom-so far i have my cult os v3 frame

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

6/7/2013 6:40 AM

I'll be getting a second soon.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/7/2013 6:46 AM

I have my ride, my wife's BMX and prob enough spares for about another 1.5 bikes

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/7/2013 6:47 AM

I have in my possession...

One Rideable BMX - Which belongs to my Best Friend even though the majority of the parts belong to me lol.
Two Almost Rideable BMX's - My T-1 & my Friends Custom Solid (Which used to belong to me haha)
&.....
I'm working on my Flatland bike which is mostly in pieces right now but it will be built in a few months time!

|

6/7/2013 6:48 AM

i have my BMX and a mountain bike. Used to have a trials bike but sold, it wish i hadnt now

|

GT BMX forever fuck you haters!

6/7/2013 6:55 AM

I've had a couple of Trials bikes they are fun as hell aren't they?! I'd love to get one of those Danny Macaskill Signature 24" Trials bikes but they're nearly 3k! Fuck that haha! Thats like 2 really, REALLY nice BMX's!

|

6/7/2013 8:13 AM

I have my custom that I ride everyday and my WTP complete that I started out with. I have a bunch of parts laying around too that I could probably build most of another bike with minus the forks and wheelset.

|

6/7/2013 8:19 AM

1 bmx
Almost enough for second bmx

1 racing bike
1 schwinn from my youth
1 "Moto-x" bike. The ones from that commercial in 2008

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/7/2013 8:28 AM

1 bmx
Almost another complete bmx, just need cranks, tires, and a bb
A road bike
And a mountain bike.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

6/7/2013 8:47 AM

1 bmx

|

6/7/2013 8:49 AM

Im on three at the moment, waiting to pull the trigger and get the fourth.
BMX, Dirt Jumper, Fixie. The fourth one i want is 29er Hard-tail Mountain Bike.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/7/2013 8:53 AM

Damn. It would be nice to have a downhill or a fixie

|

6/7/2013 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2013 11:26 AM

1 bmx sad

Sold an old beach cruiser and GT Aggressor MTB recently. Currently building back up an old BMX frame(with cheap parts) and finishing my main setup. When that's out of the way I hope to save up enough for a nice downhill. ($900-$12 if i can)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/7/2013 6:27 PM

My Mirraco that I don't ride much anymore, unless I want to grind something
My new Colony that I ride every day
An old road bike that I bought off my uncle for $20

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

6/7/2013 7:51 PM

bloghogs wrote:

2bmx
1mtb
1road

Chuck8273 wrote:

Hey Blogs, google Nichols we sale. Saw a few old school GTs on the FB page.

That guy is a rip off u can buy brand new one for the price he sells them for

|

6/7/2013 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2013 8:05 PM

Haha I have 4 bikes total

1 bmx bike
1 mtn bike
1 dirt jumper
1 road bike

And a yz125 if that counts :D

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin