How many freecoaster riders are on vital?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2014 7:46 PM

I just got one. The reason im wondering is because i think it would be pretty cool to start a big freecoaster thread. We could play fc game of bike and give newer fc riders tips about fc's and post trick tips and news on the latest freecoasters *coughblindcough* and stuff. anyone interested in something like this?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/26/2014 8:05 PM

Cassettes4life

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/26/2014 8:05 PM

All hell is going to break loose in this thread that's my prediction

|

2/26/2014 8:34 PM

I like my freecoaster.

|

2/26/2014 8:51 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Cassettes4life

yes

|

2/26/2014 9:01 PM

I'm gonna stick to cassettes for life. Freecoasters are way too much work. I'd hate to have to take my bike apart every month or two to regrease and all. And I want almost no slack.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/26/2014 9:05 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm gonna stick to cassettes for life. Freecoasters are way too much work. I'd hate to have to take my bike apart every month ...more

you dont have to tear them down so aften actually. i new a guy that rode a reverse for years before it shitted out on him, he simply put a 15 dollar set of bearings in and bam, good as new.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/26/2014 9:27 PM

I ride a LHD Demolition Rotator coaster (V1) with a guard.

I can't even 180 atm , but I had more fun mucking with it and coasting backwards then actually trying to land a half cab out.

As for a huge thread , that sounds really great ! But I can't do anything atm and I'm not even good haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/26/2014 9:33 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I ride a LHD Demolition Rotator coaster (V1) with a guard.

I can't even 180 atm , but I had more fun mucking with it and ...more

i ride a rotator v1 as well, kinda wish i waited for the improved one to come out but meh. i can half cab and indian halfcab and do lame sliders aha, just kinda backwards carve the way you want to half cab real quick, then do a little level hop and as youget more comfortable you can start bunnyhopping. if theres enough interest i think it would be awesome to start one

|

2/26/2014 10:01 PM

sketo wrote:

i ride a rotator v1 as well, kinda wish i waited for the improved one to come out but meh. i can half cab and indian halfcab ...more

I was bummed bro , demolition should have put out a notice on their sites or distributers sites letting us know a new one is out. I'm digging it though , we have the OG coaster so it might become a rarity (y) I like the hollow axle , I don't grind alot so it's a nice weight saver.

I was even more choked when they release a video on Vimeo on how to disassemble it , literally RIGHT BEFORE I got my friend to come over and show me.

Did you have dificulties with remove the cone nuts? Specifically the NDS nut? My friend was about 200 lbs and he had to step on the axle and wrench the shit outta it , and it took him a couple tries. When I tried the wrench slipped off and I damaged the threads tongue Nothing bad though.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/26/2014 10:04 PM

We used to have an official freecoaster thread...

|

2/26/2014 10:07 PM

yeah i was too, i may end up just buying a solid axle for mine. nope, didnt have any major issues getting the cone nuts off, just took one of those tri-tool park tool thingys and a relatively big adjustable wrench and twisted them off. it took maybe 3 minutes buut thats it.

|

2/26/2014 10:08 PM

I love my hazard v3 free coaster wink it has 0 slack and a new feature where you have to pedal backwards... Word. Yolo yolo swag sweg cassette for life

|

2/26/2014 11:23 PM

Dennon21 wrote:

I love my hazard v3 free coaster wink it has 0 slack and a new feature where you have to pedal backwards... Word. Yolo yolo swag ...more

Cassettes do have slack, just a lot less.

|

2/26/2014 11:26 PM

I sometimes ride chainless lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/26/2014 11:46 PM

Dennon21 wrote:

I love my hazard v3 free coaster wink it has 0 slack and a new feature where you have to pedal backwards... Word. Yolo yolo swag ...more

BMX_Forever wrote:

Cassettes do have slack, just a lot less.

My post was clearly a joke.. Lol

|

2/27/2014 2:28 AM

got a cult one. love it. no problem with it cept when i didnt tighten my ds lock nut and the hub came loose. but thats user error, and its right now

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/27/2014 2:55 AM

I'm going to lace up an eclat blind when it drops, just to switch things up a little every now and then, can't ever see myself freecoasting full time tho.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/27/2014 3:18 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I'm going to lace up an eclat blind when it drops, just to switch things up a little every now and then, can't ever see myself ...more

i was plannin to do that, but then i gave my eclat pulse away... aha. really bad on cassettes now though, still nice to pick up someones bike and have a go though :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/27/2014 3:25 AM

I might get a freecoaster next year.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/27/2014 5:07 AM

I want a freecoaster but I don't. I love the engagement of cassettes and I love back pedaling in half cans, plus you can't beat tire squeak haha. The only big reals I'd get a freecoaster is cause it seconds really fun to just cruise down the street backwards...I can imagine the look on peoples faces haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/27/2014 5:19 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I was bummed bro , demolition should have put out a notice on their sites or distributers sites letting us know a new one is ...more

Wait is the v2 out already?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/27/2014 5:52 AM

T-rider wrote:

There is this guy at my local skate park that rides chainless he just carves like crazy and he doesnt only ride hainless at parks lol

|

Fuck BMX

2/27/2014 5:53 AM

I have the cult freecoaster and love it. Super smooth an is just fun and awesome to ride.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

2/27/2014 11:18 AM

T-rider wrote:

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

There is this guy at my local skate park that rides chainless he just carves like crazy and he doesnt only ride hainless at ...more

Lol. Chainless fakies are superfun.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/27/2014 11:20 AM

T-rider wrote:

and that is the beauty of freecoasters...

|

2/27/2014 1:07 PM

I have one but I'm back to riding cassette at the moment. Don't get me wrong coasters are fun and i like throwing it on for a couple months here and there but it gets boring after awhile for me and i have to go back to cassette.

|

2/27/2014 1:11 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

There is this guy at my local skate park that rides chainless he just carves like crazy and he doesnt only ride hainless at ...more

T-rider wrote:

sketo wrote:

and that is the beauty of freecoasters...

Yay

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/27/2014 3:49 PM

T-rider wrote:

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

T-rider wrote:

until you explode your kneecap trying to apply pedal pressure

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/27/2014 3:51 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Icant180 wrote:

until you explode your kneecap trying to apply pedal pressure

That doesnt happen to me anymore :D

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER