How much $$$...?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2011 10:11 AM

how much money is a 4ft 1/4 pipe...and how much would a 6ft 1/4 be? cuz if/when i move i want maybe a small 1/2 pipe in my back yard to ride bikes/scooters/boards/ just everything on...

Thanks ahead of time, for the positive comments

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

6/1/2011 10:15 AM

Hold on lemme pull out random numbers out my ass....

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/1/2011 10:15 AM

mines like 4-5 and was like 1000 out of materials and what not. but put guard rails on the top and extend the standing platform. i went over mine and broke my hand lmfao

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

6/1/2011 10:21 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

mines like 4-5 and was like 1000 out of materials and what not. but put guard rails on the top and extend the standing platform. i went over mine and broke my hand lmfao

really $1000 holy shitknickers...yes i know shitknickers but um...that's a lot...wouldn't think it was that much....

Josh: well if you had a 1/4 you might be able to get the numbers...but obviously you dont so....um...gtfo?

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

6/1/2011 10:56 AM

im sure you can build one cheaper. lol

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

6/1/2011 11:02 AM

A lot.

|

6/1/2011 11:46 AM

the 4 foot one would probably be like 300 and the 6 foot one would be like 500. so like 800 total. or you could be like my friend and go to construction sites and ask for free plywood. and stuff. we built all of his ramps for like 300. haha

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/