How much are you willing to pay for a chain?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 2:13 AM

i was just browsing on danscomp i found it would you buy it?

http://www.danscomp.com/463038.php

LOL :D

|

7/4/2013 2:22 AM

lol. thats all i have dude

|

7/4/2013 2:24 AM

It better be made by god himself...
These are race parts though I highly doubt any street/park maybe even dirt riders would buy one.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/4/2013 5:23 AM

I'd pay triple that amount if it made me go 0.03 seconds faster. LOLs

|

7/4/2013 6:27 AM

that chain is the biggest rip off in bmx chain history, i don't see why its so hard for these retarded bike companys to make a chain thats gonna last oh wait it was already done but weight whores ruined it back when 3/16s chains were popular little bit before my day but there was no need for sprocket guards back then in fact one of the older guys i grew up riding with use to ride one, doin huge sprocket slides on concrete ledges sending sparks flying everywhere so fucking awesome thats what needs to be brought back

now a days its all about making chains light, when thats like the last part on the bike that needs to be light, pretty sure small gearing helps enough with that shit

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/4/2013 7:01 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

that chain is the biggest rip off in bmx chain history, i don't see why its so hard for these retarded bike companys to make a chain thats gonna last oh wait it was already done but weight whores ruined it back when 3/16s chains were popular little bit before my day but there was no need for sprocket guards back then in fact one of the older guys i grew up riding with use to ride one, doin huge sprocket slides on concrete ledges sending sparks flying everywhere so fucking awesome thats what needs to be brought back

now a days its all about making chains light, when thats like the last part on the bike that needs to be light, pretty sure small gearing helps enough with that shit

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/4/2013 7:14 AM

^^^Now that's a chain!

|

7/4/2013 8:32 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

does that really work hahahahaha

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/4/2013 9:16 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Only works on 10t and larger drivers. It's the wipperman g8. Toughest chain in existence in bmx

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 9:19 AM

heard about a dude running a dirtbike chain...

|

Bruh

7/4/2013 9:22 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

heard about a dude running a dirtbike chain...

i did for awhile fucked up my driver doing sprocket stalls

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/4/2013 9:27 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

tomdon wrote:

Only works on 10t and larger drivers. It's the wipperman g8. Toughest chain in existence in bmx

i know what chain it is i seen some kid snap one on the bike i sold him haha i was like wtf how did you manage that, 36-16 gears may have caused it and he was kinda chunky

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/4/2013 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 9:56 AM

i know what chain it is i seen some kid snap one on the bike i sold him haha i was like wtf how did you manage that, 36-16 gears may have caused it and he was kinda chunky

No you didn't. You're so full of shit sewage plants stop what they're doing and take pictures when you pass. Im not saying that chain is indestructable, but chub and a low ratio like 16/36 would never cause this thing to snap. Ever. If you can't say anything intelligent, GTFO!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/4/2013 10:08 AM

Hahahahahahaha!! Seriously?! I was expecting it to be about the Hollow Pin Key Chain or the new Shadow Interlock Supreme Chain. I'm guessing they are going to be around $50 but i am pretty sure both of those Chains will be indestructible! I wouldn't trust that chain for shit! I don't even know if i'd run one if i was given it for free! Scary shit!! Wipperman deserves an honorable mention like the one posted ^ ^ Up Thar ^ ^ but they don't work with the vast majority of BMX hubs sadly.

|

7/4/2013 10:23 AM

I run a regular kmc chain was gonna buy a shadow chain but didn't have the money lol i wouldn't pay 200$ for a damn chain tho

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/4/2013 10:58 AM

Topsey wrote:

Hahahahahahaha!! Seriously?! I was expecting it to be about the Hollow Pin Key Chain or the new Shadow Interlock Supreme Chain. I'm guessing they are going to be around $50 but i am pretty sure both of those Chains will be indestructible! I wouldn't trust that chain for shit! I don't even know if i'd run one if i was given it for free! Scary shit!! Wipperman deserves an honorable mention like the one posted ^ ^ Up Thar ^ ^ but they don't work with the vast majority of BMX hubs sadly.

Yeah, true about the Wippermann. That's why I'm so stoked for the keychain to hit shelves. I will def give it a go.

|

7/4/2013 11:08 AM

tomdon wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

No you didn't. You're so full of shit sewage plants stop what they're doing and take pictures when you pass. Im not saying that chain is indestructable, but chub and a low ratio like 16/36 would never cause this thing to snap. Ever. If you can't say anything intelligent, GTFO!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

i promise you i seen it snap both side plate broke right in the middle, everything i tell you people is the truth i have no reason to make shit up

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/4/2013 11:33 AM

holy shit thats waaay too much for a chain no matter how good, ive never paid more then $8 for a chain haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/4/2013 11:44 AM

That's absolutely asinine. I've paid $35 for a brand new Shadow Interlock and I've regretted it ever since. I sold it for like $25 near brand new with one ride. I stick to $20 or less, usually KMC 510HX Dropbuster or Cult 510. If I'm on super budget, then the KMC 410 Z, which I'm currently running for about half a year already.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/4/2013 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 11:49 AM

i would pay more then 50 maybe 60 but only if i've heard nothing but good thing and got to see it in action and try it out myself 200 is way to much i cringed when i seen that price i guess racers like their parts to be light as a feather

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/4/2013 12:39 PM

gonna buy a few of these chains

|

fack off

7/4/2013 1:14 PM

i promise you i seen it snap both side plate broke right in the middle, everything i tell you people is the truth i have no reason to make shit up

Yes you do. Yeartle the turtle said he saw you dancing in a purple tutu with NOTHING on underneath, which would be fine, but ONLY if you called it a kilt. Since no one was there to witness this, you won't be punished. But if this type of behavior persists, you will be punished by being fed shart pantes from your local nursing home. Thank you, and have a nice day.

|

7/4/2013 4:32 PM

Yeartle the turtle is still around?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/4/2013 4:45 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/4/2013 7:08 PM

that looks like it costs more than that rhythm chain

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/4/2013 7:51 PM

I know someone that snapped a Wipperman g8. The chainstay was bent so he snapped every chain he ever got. Now he hqs a new frame & a Cult 410.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/4/2013 11:47 PM

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/5/2013 12:25 AM

Only Odyssey bluebird or eclat full-link

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/5/2013 1:12 AM

I rode with a dude back in the day who ran a Kawasaki 80 dirtbike chain on his macneil ruban frame...........kids these days couldn't lift a bike like that probably

|