How much distance

Related:
Create New Tag

6/14/2013 9:56 PM

Is necessary Photo

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 9:58 PM

Gap between crank arm and cs? I have less than that

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/14/2013 10:12 PM

tomdon wrote:

Gap between crank arm and cs? I have less than that

Yes, thinking I should loose the colorful bs and dial it in with not so cool looking washers

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 10:46 PM

I run mine about a 1/4 inch. But all cranks have some flex so you don't want it nearly hitting before its ridden. My profiles flexed sooo bad that it dented my chain stays.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/14/2013 11:09 PM

future FBM wrote:

I run mine about a 1/4 inch. But all cranks have some flex so you don't want it nearly hitting before its ridden. My profiles ...more

Yea I seen that before in another post, shit sucks and looks terrible, that's why I usually keep it wide but this set up has been a pain

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/14/2013 11:38 PM

I run them as close as possible both sides but even.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.