How much you guys think I could sell my bike for? (Un-R-Tard Bullshit Post) *I have photos*

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2015 9:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2015 9:46 PM

I am looking to fuel a new build for the upcoming new year. THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE POST, I KNOW WHERE THOSE GO.

I feel like I could get probably 650 or a little less but idk honestly, I could be wrong.

Parts list:
United Mothership 20.8" (Flat Black front end, to Charcoal Black fade on the rest of the frame)
FSA Impact Headset (Rawed Cap)
Amber Lexicon Forks (Charcoal Black)
Primo Aneyerlator v2 FL Stem (Rawed)
Kink Human Bars 8.75 Rise by 27.5 Wide (Charcoal Black)
ODI Longneck Grips w/ flanges still on
Black ODI Push In Bar Ends
Primo Fat Pivotal Seat (Some Scuffs, no tears)
No Name Pivotal Seat Post (Sanded/Rawed, and sorta polished)
Colony BB Mid-19mm (Rawed Cones)
FSA Nasty Boy 175mm Cranks (Charcoal Black)
BSD Safari Pedals (Used but not beat)
Coalition 7 Series 28T Sprocket (Functional but somewhat worn, teeth are all fine though)
Shadow Interlock v2 Chain
S&M Mainline Tires 2.425 (Awesome condition, lots and lots of life left)
Colony Wasp Front Hub (Rawed) (Has peg friendly 8mm Allen Key Grade 12.9 Bolts, longer bolt than the stock colony bolt)
Odyssey Quartet Cassette Hub 9t RHD (Replaced the driver, maybe almost a month ago)
DT Swiss Champion 14g Spokes (FRONT)
14g Stainless Steel Spokes (REAR)
Brass Nipples all around
Alienation 440 Rim (Front)
Odyssey Hazard Lite Rim (Rear)

I have pegs on in the photos but I would not be including them just because since I have no peg adapters for the rear and 2, 14mm pegs, without the adapters is no bueno, especially to run in the rear.

Here's the bike, the frame, fork, bar, and cranks were spray painted of course. There is usual paint chips and wear and tear on the paint as well.
THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE POST, I KNOW WHERE THOSE GO.

Photo

Photo

Not the best photos but it'll have to do for now.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/25/2015 9:53 PM

I wouldn't give more then 300 for it

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

10/25/2015 9:57 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

I wouldn't give more then 300 for it

Like I said I could be wrong, but this is only one reply out of all the people on vital.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/25/2015 10:13 PM

tree fiddy like actually

|

10/26/2015 12:23 AM

Take how much it's worth : take 50% off because it's installed , out of box , etc , and then take of a percentage of it off based on the condition . That's how I sell most of my stuff.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/26/2015 2:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2015 2:45 AM

There's good stuffs on this bike 500 or a bit more seems honorable.
It really depends of the general condition of the bike.

|

10/26/2015 4:16 PM

I would Offer 430 for it.

|

10/27/2015 7:08 AM

Honestly what I do when selling stuff is purely condition based. If it is mint but ridden, I will shoot for around 75% of what I paid. If it is beat up but still solid, I will aim for 30-50% of what I paid, or tell people to offer.

Right now I have a Demolition wheelset with 3 hubguards for sale for 200 bucks, because I can replace wheels for around that. Then I have a matching Demolition Spline Drive Merit Sprocket for 25 and a Demolition Stealth Stem for 25.

I would likely throw in a set of red ODI longnecks to whoever bought all of it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura