How should I customise my bmx?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2014 5:07 AM

I have a mafia kush 2 http://www.mafiabike.com/kush2/kush2-2014.php in blue but I need to get some new parts, could anyone recommend any? (I am obviously a beginner)

|

6/22/2014 5:32 AM

Change your cranks, buy a 3 pc cranks. and then ride. Only change parts when it breaks.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/22/2014 5:36 AM

Yeah okay II'll buy a 3 piece crank set but shouldn't I get like a cromoly frame and parts?

|

6/22/2014 6:18 AM

Replace stuff as it bends or breaks. Or if you feel changing a part will help your riding

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/22/2014 8:41 AM

Pink streamers a flag pole and a pink pirate flag forsure

|

6/22/2014 8:53 AM

I'd get three piece cranks and a new sprocket. You would also have to get a new bottom bracket with the cranks. What country do you live in?(Can't see, mobile, to lazy to go to desktop)

|

6/22/2014 9:06 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Pink streamers a flag pole and a pink pirate flag forsure

this

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/22/2014 9:43 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

I'd get three piece cranks and a new sprocket. You would also have to get a new bottom bracket with the cranks. What country do you live in?(Can't see, mobile, to lazy to go to desktop)

By new sprocket which one? The current is 25t

|

6/22/2014 2:20 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I'd get three piece cranks and a new sprocket. You would also have to get a new bottom bracket with the cranks. What country do you live in?(Can't see, mobile, to lazy to go to desktop)

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

By new sprocket which one? The current is 25t

Well where are you going to order from?

|

6/22/2014 5:21 PM

I found that spelling the word "customize" correctly drastically improved my bike parts.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/22/2014 7:12 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I found that spelling the word "customize" correctly drastically improved my bike parts.

He's from England obviously, and I've found that not being an idiot drastically improved my life.

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

6/22/2014 7:31 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I found that spelling the word "customize" correctly drastically improved my bike parts.

notorious NIG wrote:

He's from England obviously, and I've found that not being an idiot drastically improved my life.

I stand corrected and I apologize for my ignorance.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/22/2014 7:35 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I stand corrected and I apologize for my ignorance.

u wanna fite me fgt

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

6/22/2014 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2014 7:40 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

He's from England obviously, and I've found that not being an idiot drastically improved my life.

Stocksy wrote:

I stand corrected and I apologize for my ignorance.

notorious NIG wrote:

u wanna fite me fgt

Learn to spell pussy.

|

6/22/2014 8:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Learn to spell pussy.

u wanna goe i jus got don bangin ur mom hah fgt

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

6/22/2014 8:37 PM

Clearly you got dropped on your head as a child , the lack of proper spelling all makes sense now.

|

6/22/2014 9:09 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

u wanna fite me fgt

eskimojay wrote:

Learn to spell pussy.

notorious NIG wrote:

u wanna goe i jus got don bangin ur mom hah fgt

Eskimo > you

|

6/23/2014 4:55 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Learn to spell pussy.

notorious NIG wrote:

u wanna goe i jus got don bangin ur mom hah fgt

biggybuggy wrote:

Eskimo > you

Haha you guys are hilariously gullible

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

6/23/2014 5:18 PM

Photo

|

6/24/2014 1:56 AM

I recommend not buying any new parts, and just riding it, then replace stuff as it breaks

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/24/2014 9:34 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I found that spelling the word "customize" correctly drastically improved my bike parts.

You uncultivated barbarian, your very unsophisticated personal makes me laugh; condescending numbskull!

|

6/24/2014 10:21 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I found that spelling the word "customize" correctly drastically improved my bike parts.

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

You uncultivated barbarian, your very unsophisticated personal makes me laugh; condescending numbskull!

Do you want fucking help or not? We're not going to do anything if you troll around wasting our fucking time.

|

6/24/2014 10:36 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I found that spelling the word "customize" correctly drastically improved my bike parts.

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

You uncultivated barbarian, your very unsophisticated personal makes me laugh; condescending numbskull!

biggybuggy wrote:

Do you want fucking help or not? We're not going to do anything if you troll around wasting our fucking time.

Class

|

6/24/2014 10:37 AM

Fucking pricks

|

6/24/2014 10:43 AM

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

Fucking pricks

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/24/2014 2:53 PM

Tassles. If you miss a bar reach for them and pull it back in, ultimate style.

|

6/25/2014 8:22 AM

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

Fucking pricks

You never actually answered any of my questions to help you and then you go off with some "uncultivated numbskull" shit. You're a prick. You ask us to help and give us nothing to work with and expect everything. Or you could look on the fucking internet for parts yourself. You're the prick.

|

6/25/2014 11:19 AM

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

Fucking pricks

biggybuggy wrote:

You never actually answered any of my questions to help you and then you go off with some "uncultivated numbskull" shit. You're a prick. You ask us to help and give us nothing to work with and expect everything. Or you could look on the fucking internet for parts yourself. You're the prick.

#poopdick

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/25/2014 1:38 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Pink streamers a flag pole and a pink pirate flag forsure

Best answer ever lol... but seriously if by customize you mean make it look your own.. then just do the basics seat, grip, maybe brake cables. But otherwise if its not broke don't fix it.

|

6/26/2014 2:44 PM

Traitorbmx14 wrote:

Fucking pricks

biggybuggy wrote:

You never actually answered any of my questions to help you and then you go off with some "uncultivated numbskull" shit. You're a prick. You ask us to help and give us nothing to work with and expect everything. Or you could look on the fucking internet for parts yourself. You're the prick.

Fucking wanker, you pretentious twat . Savage in my eyes looking for trouble, little condescending twat how dare you? Question my prestigious authority incoherent boy looking for mischeif perhaps surbodatinate acrimonious answer may be beneficial now refrain compromising my expendition and sir wank freely- do not regret masturbating you only live once, that's if you're a 'wanker'

|