How the hell do i lose tricks?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/30/2013 4:06 PM

I had rollouts for about a week or two now i can't do them sad it pisses me off so much. I can't get a new stem (freeze for height so my knees dont hit) for a while because i have no damn idea how to do shit with my bearings if they pop loose and im thinking my brake cable would be hella short on the new setup. /rant
Imma post a vid soon and can you tell me what im doing wrong so i can relearn them. Any tips?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/30/2013 4:09 PM

same thing happens to me sometimes I can fakie sometimes I cant, happens to me on the most basic shit.
I just take like five minutes and refocus

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2013 4:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/30/2013 4:26 PM

ya you were talking about this last night on ps3. its all muscle memory. and some days your weaker and some days your stronger.
Edit: im not giving you that rant rim. and dont buy rant it sucks. but if you absolutley have to. go ahead. my friend has an aftermarket rant wheel and its lasting him sooo.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/30/2013 4:26 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

same thing happens to me sometimes I can fakie sometimes I cant, happens to me on the most basic shit.

Your signature is too big. take it down before a mod sees.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/30/2013 5:20 PM

When you guys say rollout, do you mean where you stop and go backwards?

|

DialedGuerraBmx

4/30/2013 5:48 PM

What? wrote:

a fakie

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/30/2013 5:49 PM

this will happen to me on any trick over a hip lol

|

Save a tree

4/30/2013 5:51 PM

What? wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

a fakie

Well i know what a fakie is, i just didn't know if he mean a plain fakie or 180 then rollout of it

|

DialedGuerraBmx

4/30/2013 5:53 PM

What? wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

a fakie

What? wrote:

Well i know what a fakie is, i just didn't know if he mean a plain fakie or 180 then rollout of it

a 180 to fakie

|

Save a tree

4/30/2013 6:33 PM

I've found if you lean back abit further than what you feel you need to can help with the roll out

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/30/2013 8:14 PM

Post this in the how-to. I swear I see "180 help" threads every week. Personally, they are easy as hell, just land right and you can fakie out. Get off vital and bike, like I am right now wink

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/30/2013 8:16 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

Your signature is too big. take it down before a mod sees.

Didnt even notice it was that big, looked tiny on my phone haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/30/2013 8:17 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Post this in the how-to. I swear I see "180 help" threads every week. Personally, they are easy as hell, just land right and you can fakie out. Get off vital and bike, like I am right now wink

in 'merica it's 11 o clock at night. But in CA it's like 4 hours behind me so 7ish so maybe yes.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/30/2013 8:43 PM

Lol i have been trying to rollout from footjams 0_o

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/30/2013 8:46 PM

SickDude wrote:

Lol i have been trying to rollout from footjams 0_o

I hopped like twice as high riding pegless today. It was great. Makes my bike feel naked and I get pissed when I see an obstacle that I can grind, but can't since I don't even have a single peg on my bike.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/30/2013 8:51 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I hopped like twice as high riding pegless today. It was great. Makes my bike feel naked and I get pissed when I see an obstacle that I can grind, but can't since I don't even have a single peg on my bike.

i took my pegs off for crank arm grinds and forgott to put them back on and went to ice and hit my ass on the ledge it hurt so bad

|

Save a tree

4/30/2013 8:57 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i took my pegs off for crank arm grinds and forgott to put them back on and went to ice and hit my ass on the ledge it hurt so bad

I almost did a smith and I ate shit riht after I forgot I didn't have pegs. *facepalm*

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke