|

6/22/2013 1:04 AM

Practice, gain Bike control

|

6/22/2013 2:50 AM

My fucking life. You don't understand.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/22/2013 3:39 AM

Don't be a pussy? Just think that people fall off all the time. It doesn't mean you get hurt. You may just end up doing some wicked roll on the ground and get mad props for having a stack without getting too hurt.

|

6/22/2013 3:41 AM

If you ain't already going brakeless helps, but you just gotta man up, this thing we call freestyle bmx, is an action sport that comes with its risks.

Stay within you capabilities, get the basics down first and build your confidence, this shit does not come over night, if you wanna get good at it you have to put in and be committed to years of progression, as you get better momentum starts to build and thingswill start to come easier than when you first started but you gotta pay your dues.

Bmx does not owe you anything more than what your willing to sacrifice for it.

injuries are inevitable, and you WILL get hurt sometimes but it toughens you up man.

PATIENCE is a virtue and within bmx, a nessesity.

Ride4life

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/22/2013 5:23 AM

^^^^ fucking inspirational man haha.

But yeah, if it's a drop roll up to it a few times then just go for it. thats what i do

|

Bruh

6/22/2013 7:55 AM

Don't go brakeless, because that will only cause you to die when you pussy out.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/22/2013 12:16 PM

HAMMER IT!!!! Haha just freaking crank it full speed at everything and dont even worry about falling! Just blast it and you will just try and land it somehow! haha thats what i did and it worked great. Speed never fails! hahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/22/2013 12:17 PM

Stop making threads and go shred

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/22/2013 1:15 PM

"Fuck it" usually is a good start

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/22/2013 2:03 PM

just look at the jump or what ever and picture it as a retarded cat then you wont be afraid anymore...

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/22/2013 2:08 PM

do as boqer123* says "Crank it to cunt"
*(youtube it)

|

Bruh

6/22/2013 2:25 PM

yolo, harden up, just do it, and to the cunt that said dont go brakeless,go brakeless, it helps with your bike control so much.

|

6/22/2013 2:53 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

yolo, harden up, just do it, and to the cunt that said dont go brakeless,go brakeless, it helps with your bike control so much.

Hahaha the yolo made me laugh

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/22/2013 3:07 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

Too true, not having breaks forces you to have better judgement, precision and bike control. It's the only way to ride, although I have concidered putting a back brake on my trails bike, sometimes you gotta hit dat brake, or them trees will put you to sleep.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/22/2013 3:11 PM

Don't be a pussy.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/22/2013 3:29 PM

I disagree with all these guys saying not having brakes helps you from pussying out. What's so bad about pussying out? I read comments like "man up" "just do it" or "don't be a pussy". Ain't nothing wrong with being scared or being a "pussy" there's times when I myself have been scared and I call it a day or don't go riding at all. "Manning up" isn't going to make you better at landing tricks "just doing it" is going to help you break a few bones.

It takes time to overcome fear, only you can overcome your fears, no one else will overcome them for you. It baffles me that your getting comments like "man up", people don't seem to understand the definition of a "man". Then again there's plenty of riders on here who would call me a pussy for riding with a helmet and knee pads and the highest drop I've probably ever done would be about a little above my elbow.

I don't ride Bmx to "man up" or "get pussy", then again maybe I wouldn't be the best person to give advice on the topic of not pussying out. There's nothing wrong with being afraid, don't let other people dictate your life by telling you to "man up". Bmx has never once gotten me the attention of a woman, other than to scream at me for "almost running her over" ( I was in total control people just freak outermm ). I guess I might be considered kind of a "lame" rider but I love what I do and do what I love, no harm no foul.

I ride brakes, don't use them because they are getting kinda shitty If I really wanted to I could slam on them to get me to stop but I just don't use them.Bike control helps you get better but if you really think about it, even the pros fall. Falling, pain, fear, "pussying out", or whatever have you, it's all a part of life. No one ever reads my shit so if you got this far..... There is no rule to overcome pussying out, we all overcome our struggles and fears through our own ways. Whether overcoming your fears means avoiding it or fighting through it.

|

6/22/2013 4:36 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Don't go brakeless, because that will only cause you to die when you pussy out.

Hahahahahaha

|

6/22/2013 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 4:47 PM

Drugs... Lots and lots of drugs. Jk practice i guess.

|

6/22/2013 4:56 PM

I often have a wank before I do anything. I remember before school I'd rub one out and be completely chill the rest of the day ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/22/2013 5:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 5:11 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

Yeah, I find running into cars improves my bike control, and having a brake I don't even have to use really made me lose a ton of bike control.

#logic

Edit: Basically what I'm saying is going brakeless won't make you try something you would otherwise pussy out on. If you're trying a gap brakeless and try to pussy out, you're fucked, and even if you try you're still probably fucked. With a brake you can just pull it real fast and be safe. Sad that people are still trying to come up with excuses to go brakeless.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/22/2013 5:13 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Yeah, I find running into cars improves my bike control, and having a brake I don't even have to use really made me lose a ton of bike control.

#logic

Edit: Basically what I'm saying is going brakeless won't make you try something you would otherwise pussy out on. If you're trying a gap brakeless and try to pussy out, you're fucked, and even if you try you're still probably fucked. With a brake you can just pull it real fast and be safe. Sad that people are still trying to come up with excuses to go brakeless.

/thread

|

6/22/2013 5:20 PM

GET BUFFFFFFF

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/22/2013 5:24 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

#logic

This exactly. I think brakes are cool and would like to try them but I don't have mounts : / And I always buy other parts I don't need and am very lazy working on my bike but it's fucking dumb people still make excuses for brakeless and the whole "brakes are gay" thing, what is this fucking 2008-2010? This is such an old and boring discussion/topic that I always get bored of seeing. Brakes don't make you a pussy you can easily bail brakeless except it's gonna hurt your feet and fuck your shoes up. I ride brakeless and have nothing against brakes. It's fucking simple ride brakes if you want, don't if you don't. But the whole "brakes are gay" and "brakeless gives more control" and "brakes r 4 pussy" shit is so fucking stupid

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/22/2013 8:39 PM

SickDude wrote:

Stop making threads and go shred

coming from you....

|

6/22/2013 9:00 PM

Brownboys wrote:

coming from you....

What bike should i get.
What color
Should i trade?
Is it okay to get a small frame
I want a big frame suggestions?

Fuck you brown noser

|

I ride for my papou.

6/22/2013 11:09 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

#logic

m8 if your shit enough to hit a car brakeless you shouldnt be on a bike lol, being brakeless helps with your bike control hugely cause it teaches you way to avoid hitting cars etc man up and ditch the brake.

|

6/23/2013 12:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2013 12:05 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

m8 if your shit enough to hit a car brakeless you shouldnt be on a bike lol, being brakeless helps with your bike control hugely cause it teaches you way to avoid hitting cars etc man up and ditch the brake.

Photo

You are what is wrong with BMX.
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/23/2013 12:11 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: Photo

Nag bruh. I just learned how to footjam i am learning bars soon so i better take this off. Also anyone else have that banned cap. Im getting on my 4/20 post sesh. Yolo

|

I ride for my papou.

6/23/2013 12:18 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

#logic

Caelum Persson wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote: Photo

yeah im stupid yet your the muppet who uses a photo as a come back like a 5 year old, and you seem to think brakes are an important part of a bicycle which in itself is stupid, if you cant avoid a car, then you have some serious issues and a brake wont help you at all.

|