How to convince my dad...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/8/2011 6:11 PM

To lend me $350? Right now I have a really shitty complete and it breaks almost every week. I have a job and 150 in the bank. By the end of summer i should have around 500. I would buy a verde luxe at the end of summer but i dont wanna wait that long. I would like my dad to lend me the money for the verde and i would pay him back. He will say " whats wrong with you bike now?" I got my current bike (wtp justice) a year ago so he might be pissed to pay more for a bike now. The problems my bike has now : bent forks, bent front wheel, chain always snaps, my back wheel spokes loosens by itself, dented frame. How do i convince him to lend me the money

|

7/8/2011 6:13 PM

you have another problem there wanting to buy another complete

|

7/8/2011 6:16 PM

wheels are fixable. dent will be fine. completes suck, just begg for a new fork first, then frame and slowly upgrade it. itll be better off that way

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

don't get a verde.
it's like people with small dicks buying hummers.
verde completes suck, so they put twombolts on them. but they still suck.
get an amber if anything. it'd be a better idea to just replace the stuff with aftermarket parts and never have to fuck with them again.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

keironw74 wrote:

this. with 500 you could just buy good new parts instead of another complete that will just break

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/8/2011 6:18 PM

Spenlard wrote:

don't get a verde.
it's like people with small dicks buying hummers.
verde completes suck, so they put twombolts on them. but they still suck.
get an amber if anything. it'd be a better idea to just replace the stuff with aftermarket parts and never have to fuck with them again.

ahaha! "its like people with small dicks buying hummers" smile laughing i love you wink

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/8/2011 6:26 PM

keironw74 wrote:

mirraco rida' wrote:

this. with 500 you could just buy good new parts instead of another complete that will just break

Like what

|

7/8/2011 6:26 PM

Just buy new part's of nigga on vital you could defintley fix your bike for 150dollars IF you spend it wisely bro.

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

7/8/2011 6:38 PM

Verde completes dont really suck the only bike good is like the radia and luxe so id just buy a To new wheels and new forks then save money for a new frame

|

My Check tongue
I'm with stupid ▼

7/8/2011 6:49 PM

Go and snap your frame and then your dad will realize your bike is fucked and then he'll help you out.

|

7/8/2011 6:52 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Go and snap your frame and then your dad will realize your bike is fucked and then he'll help you out.

this, go mad at that shit with a hammer, on the toptube were the weld to the ht is smile

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/8/2011 6:59 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

this, go mad at that shit with a hammer, on the toptube were the weld to the ht is smile

Because thats alway a BRILLIANT idea...

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

7/8/2011 7:13 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

Mattix wrote:

Because thats alway a BRILLIANT idea...

i think that's actually pretty damn smart. might take a while to be on the bike again but hey it'll probly work.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/8/2011 7:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/8/2011 7:15 PM

what used to piss me off is when i'd go to buy a part. I'd give my mom/nan the money then they'd do the credit card shit. and my nan used to ALWAYS sit and give me a lecture about how i could buy a whole new bike for 300. I finally got her to realize it's not happenin. aaaand, i just have my mom do it.

|

7/8/2011 7:16 PM

Spenlard wrote:

what used to piss me off is when i'd go to buy a part. I'd give my mom/nan the money then they'd do the credit card shit. and my nan used to ALWAYS sit and give me a lecture about how i could buy a whole new bike for 300. I finally got her to realize it's not happenin. aaaand, i just have my mom do it.

Ive never had to go through that my dad did bmx (and was HELLA good) :D

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

7/8/2011 7:31 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Mattix wrote:

Ive never had to go through that my dad did bmx (and was HELLA good) :D

my dad can still 180 but that's it haha.

|

7/8/2011 8:23 PM

A while back some fellas built custom setups via Dans for like 500-600 bucks with really solid setups.

Tinker on Dans a while and see what you can set up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/8/2011 8:27 PM

buy a custom from ebay! if you get enough money.

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/8/2011 8:58 PM

future FBM wrote:

wheels are fixable. dent will be fine. completes suck, just begg for a new fork first, then frame and slowly upgrade it. itll be better off that way

thats what i did i started with a stolen wrap in may and i just gota bunch of parts about to re do it the only thing stock now is BB stem and forks

|

7/8/2011 9:01 PM

Spenlard wrote:

thats why i use prepaid visa giftcards smile

|

7/8/2011 9:14 PM

Cameron. wrote:

Verde completes dont really suck the only bike good is like the radia and luxe so id just buy a To new wheels and new forks then save money for a new frame

this. the verde completes are dope, well the ones that are more expensive like the radia and luxe at least. the luxe is solid and its $100 off. this is so good the you could put all ur shit parts on your old frame and sell it fr like $200.

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

7/8/2011 9:23 PM

if youre looking for some forks i have some sunday morning 2.1s in good condition that ill sell for 80 shipped

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/10/2011 8:20 AM

brianoob wrote:

thats why i use prepaid visa giftcards smile

$5 service charge

|

7/10/2011 8:29 AM

give him a real good blowjob

and yes verde completes are shit if theyr cheap. but u wont have any problems with the luxe.

i would say just upgrade the bike u have though. thats what i did from a 2010 vex now iv got a fully custom cartel. well worth it

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

7/10/2011 10:09 AM

future FBM wrote:

this should work

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/10/2011 10:31 AM

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

7/10/2011 10:13 PM

Sell your bike than tell him it got stolen

|

7/10/2011 10:47 PM

keironw74 wrote:

this, do not buy another complete, just find good deals on used aftermarket parts, but make sure there is nothing wrong with them

|

7/10/2011 11:13 PM

ride harder i cracked mine in 6 months now im on a basically full custom

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

7/11/2011 1:17 AM

Spenlard wrote:

i go through this with my dad everytime i get a new part, i just got a front wheel and a sprocket/chainwheel, for 160, and my dad fliped out saying i could almost buy 2 walmart bikes for the same price that are probably WAY better than mine,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit