How to draw TRAILS

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2014 1:47 PM

So our city is building a dirt park and we have 7 acres of land to build on. Only problem is our city wants us to draw out jump lines...

now i have built jumps for about 10 years i know how to build but nothing i have ever created was pre-planned we just kind of build one jump then the next.

i have ideas i just have no idea how to draw it out not sure if there was a computer program or just a good way of drawing stuff out?

|

4/4/2014 2:34 PM

Google earth the area and just come up with a rough idea.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

4/4/2014 2:41 PM

Go out there, come up with ideas and mark them off with sticks, then measure distances etc. You will need to see the land to see what would or wouldnt work.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2014 5:55 PM

if you want i could draw some up loland you could try and copy them

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/4/2014 7:13 PM

Go check out the area, do some measuring, and draw up a rough draft to show them and tell them you might make changes in the final and then just build them however you want. As for sketching the plan out you could use a program like Google sketch-up but it would probably just be easier to draw it on some paper.

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

4/5/2014 5:27 PM

Thanks for ideas guys. our city had made a nice layout for me now (google earth with measurments) [exactly what you guys said to do!] so hopefully we can get this park working!

Anyone want to come up to Rock Springs, Wyoming mid/late June thats when building is starting!!

|

4/5/2014 6:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2014 6:10 PM

Photo

Like this such trailz
|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/5/2014 7:59 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Photo

Like this such trailz

fuck yea

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/5/2014 8:23 PM

Mikel8149 wrote: Photo

Like this such trailz
?rel=0
|

4/5/2014 8:26 PM

fuck yuhea ^

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting