A comprehensive guide by yours truly

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/1/2018 2:32 PM

Dude thanks for keeping bmx fun. Always enjoy seeing your stuff on instagram and such. Heal up quick so you can get back at it man.

|

10/1/2018 2:39 PM

So fuckin sick Curtis!!laughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/1/2018 2:58 PM

More like Steezy Soapwell.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

10/1/2018 4:27 PM

Ask that dude who says he wanted Shadow to hook him up , dude can backflip and flair but he got roasted here I forgot his name

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/1/2018 4:52 PM

Genius !

|

10/1/2018 5:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2018 5:38 PM

Going to piss fools off but I don’t give a fuck , just proved you can go faster on heelys with mumble rap then most kids these days on 50 psi on foot tall ledges , I’ll just go back to my airbags now and keep working on tricks I have intention to go throw down on cement and bring into the bag of tricks , I’m to old and already have a career making more money to worry about being a sponsored pro making 300 a month , but I still have the hunger to send crazy shit when the times right , I do that for no one else but myself ..... P.S. Curtis is a beast and if he stands on an FBM there’s a good reason

|

10/1/2018 7:55 PM

instructions perfectly clear, got sponsored by Liddy Hats

btw I figure you're going to the diy championship thing at Powers in a couple weeks, but are you gonna be healed up enough to do the street ride? I'm still debating on coming down, I can make the street ride but Saturday I'll be at the shop working so I won't make that unless we're closed which I doubt

|

10/1/2018 10:26 PM

Legitimately my favourite section ever (no intention of implying your full section on 440 volts isn't rad too. But what's the point of doing anything if it doesn't put a smile on your face? You're rad curtle x)

|

10/2/2018 4:33 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

If you go looking you will never get a hookup. Ride, practice, local contests, stuff like the Vans Pro Cup qualifying series and the sooner or later if you are good someone will notice you. But if your just after a sponsor then your not going far. I have seen some great riding from people who don’t want a sponsor and then some who do. I use to ride with Dave Parrick (geez is it ck or just k) and he got hooked up and then started making videos. He was making videos way into the middle 2000’s from 1990’s. He just rode around and had fun the rest just happened

|

10/2/2018 4:47 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

If you go looking you will never get a hookup. Ride, practice, local contests, stuff like the Vans Pro Cup qualifying series ...more

I'm guessing you didn't click the link/read the other comments? :p

This is actually pretty great, genuinely impressed laughing

|

10/2/2018 4:53 AM

That was properly funny, what a man.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/2/2018 5:01 AM

Gack2000 wrote:

If you go looking you will never get a hookup. Ride, practice, local contests, stuff like the Vans Pro Cup qualifying series ...more

Dude, its a total joke lol

I'm assimung you've never seen Blaaaaaaaaaaaa (Curtis) ride?

|

10/2/2018 6:24 AM

Man if that don’t get you sponsored I dunno what will ?

|

10/2/2018 7:29 AM

you're on the team kid!

|

It’s all bmx

10/2/2018 10:30 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

More like Steezy Soapwell.

Soap edit dropping 2019

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/2/2018 10:37 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

instructions perfectly clear, got sponsored by Liddy Hats

btw I figure you're going to the diy championship thing at Powers ...more

Fuckin liddy hats hahaha. Not sure on the street ride. I could already be riding a bike around now but it’s such a big risk. My doctor told my my collarbone was really fucked up, it’s pretty much been some level of broken for almost five years. It really needs to heal right this time. If there is anyway you can make it to the main event saturday do it! Last year was fuckin nuts and we are expecting an even bigger turnout this year!

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

10/2/2018 10:40 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

RumHam wrote:

I'm guessing you didn't click the link/read the other comments? :p

This is actually pretty great, genuinely impressed laughing

I looked but I also know as half of you or more do. All the newbies will think “oh you know how to get a sponsor”

But yes it was hilarious ?

|

10/3/2018 10:48 AM

Lol.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/3/2018 10:53 AM

That was fantastic.

|

10/3/2018 1:46 PM

Made my work day. Thank you Blaaaaaa

|

10/3/2018 2:05 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Lol.

DAVE IS BAAAAACK! laughing laughing

|

10/3/2018 5:54 PM

I’ll soap down el toro

|

bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop