How to i find out my spindle size???

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2015 11:52 AM

I have a mid bb, i want to buy a new one, but i have no idea what size my spindle is, is there a way to find out without having to go to the bike shop?

|

6/7/2015 12:27 PM

What cranks do you have? chances are if they are stock 3 piece 19mm .

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

6/7/2015 7:13 PM

Perhaps a third thread would help.

|

6/7/2015 10:08 PM

Measure it.

|

6/11/2015 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2015 9:38 AM

Mario.villegas90 wrote:

What cranks do you have? chances are if they are stock 3 piece 19mm .

Ruption vector 2013's stock 3 piece and the bottom bracket is a mid sealed stock. Just dont know the size

|

6/11/2015 9:42 AM

Well since i didnt realise you had two of the same damn thread going, you have 19mm cranks.

|

6/11/2015 9:55 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Well since i didnt realise you had two of the same damn thread going, you have 19mm cranks.

How did u find that out bro dizzy ?

|

6/11/2015 10:05 AM

Stock 3piece on a low-mid range bike is always 19mm

|

6/12/2015 1:02 AM

i dont know if this will work but you could take your crank arm off and MEASURE it.

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

6/12/2015 6:04 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

i dont know if this will work but you could take your crank arm off and MEASURE it.

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in ceiling fan.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/12/2015 6:07 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Oh sorry Ahha I dunno how to fix that. No but really he could just take off crank and use callipers or a ruler and measure it

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

6/12/2015 1:00 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

aussiebmxer wrote:

Oh sorry Ahha I dunno how to fix that. No but really he could just take off crank and use callipers or a ruler and measure it

I would rather ask on here, instead of taking off my cranks i can be ridin, if u didnt realise i posted it up on here which means i need help.

|

6/12/2015 4:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

aussiebmxer wrote:

vital_56 wrote:

I would rather ask on here, instead of taking off my cranks i can be ridin, if u didnt realise i posted it up on here which means i need help.

It takes like 5 minutes to do it aha

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

6/12/2015 4:16 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

vital_56 wrote:

aussiebmxer wrote:

God people are fucking lazy.

|

6/12/2015 5:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2015 5:16 PM

vital_56 wrote:

aussiebmxer wrote:

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

God people are fucking lazy.

yes, it takes like 5 minutes and youll be safe with choosing the bb

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

6/12/2015 5:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

aussiebmxer wrote:

vital_56 wrote:

I'm positive a third thread will help.

|