How to maintain a BMX Freecoaster video

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2016 7:47 PM

Hey everyone - Sam and I shot a video today on how to maintain a KHE style BMX Freecoaster.

Check it out and let me know what you think. If you've got any more ideas for maintenance videos you'd like to see let us know!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/17/2016 8:16 PM

Well made

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/18/2016 5:30 PM

Rad , some trick how to videos would be cool to , any video content from transition sounds awsome

|

2/20/2016 10:42 AM

great video

|

2/20/2016 12:12 PM

Maybe getting a proper chain alignment video because it's always a hit or miss with me ...

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/22/2016 7:39 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Maybe getting a proper chain alignment video because it's always a hit or miss with me ...

Good idea thanks man

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/22/2016 7:40 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Rad , some trick how to videos would be cool to , any video content from transition sounds awsome

Yeah I'm going to try and keep stuff flowing this summer. Riding videos from the team but also shop content.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/22/2016 10:15 PM

Yeah best coaster video so far. How tight do you tightened the nuts? Like regular cassette hub?

|

2/23/2016 11:50 AM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Yeah best coaster video so far. How tight do you tightened the nuts? Like regular cassette hub?

Thanks! Yes, just nice and snug like a cassette.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx