How to persuade your city to make an indoor skatepark?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2014 6:00 PM

How do you persuade your city to make an indoor skatepark?? Is that even possible? What would you have to do to ask for one?

|

11/20/2014 6:05 PM

You are a whole nother level of stupid aren't ya? ALL INDOORS ARE PRIVATELY OWNED YOU SHITFACE. Im tired of your stupid questions why dont you go shove your keyboard into the hollow space you call a brain. You are more annoying than sickdude. Why would you ever ask these stupid of questions?

|

13 years old

11/20/2014 6:13 PM

Krooked wrote:

You are a whole nother level of stupid aren't ya? ALL INDOORS ARE PRIVATELY OWNED YOU SHITFACE. Im tired of your stupid ...more

*another whole level of stupid

And how the hell am I supposed to know indoor skateparks are privately owned?? That's why I asked is it even possible you retarded piece of shit!! You should get checked for Ebola!!!!!!!

|

11/20/2014 7:14 PM

It's common sense. You're probably 16 aren't you?

|

It’s all bmx

11/20/2014 8:36 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

I'm 15.... I'm not a fucking architect... I don't know anything about buildings!!!!!

|

11/20/2014 11:36 PM

you could totally convince a city to make one. it would just take a lot of work and community support. plus proof that its profitable for them and the community. monetarily and socially.

set up a cost list (supplies, insurance, all that shit, maybe a pro shop), get community support, possible company sponsors.theres tonsof stuff.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/21/2014 12:06 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

I'm 15.... I'm not a fucking architect... I don't know anything about buildings!!!!!

You don't need to be an architect (totally irrelevant btw) you just need enough common sense too see the big fucking sign outfront and the fee to get in to tell you it's privately owned. As you clearly lack that common sense you should probably refrain from posting

|

11/21/2014 5:53 AM

Krooked wrote:

You are a whole nother level of stupid aren't ya? ALL INDOORS ARE PRIVATELY OWNED YOU SHITFACE. Im tired of your stupid ...more

Where do you live in Kentucky krooked

|

11/21/2014 6:42 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

mantaymark wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

You don't need to be an architect (totally irrelevant btw) you just need enough common sense too see the big fucking sign ...more

In missouri there is a park that is run by the city and charges an entrance fee. If they wanted too they could of made an indoor, they just chose to make it outdoor because of how big it was.

|

11/21/2014 6:49 AM

OH MY GOSH STFU NO ONE WANTS TO RIDE WITH YOU ZZBMX YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!
SHUT UP YOU 15 YEAR OLD POS WHO WANTS AN INDOOR PARK, WHY DONT YOU SEE IF THE BROTHEL YOUR MOM AND SISTER WORK AT COULD BUILD A MINI RAMP IN THE BACK ROOM?

|

13 years old

11/21/2014 7:58 AM

Alternatively, you can just ride flatland in the parking lot.

|

It’s all bmx

11/21/2014 8:18 AM

Krooked wrote:

SHUT UP YOU 15 YEAR OLD POS WHO WANTS AN INDOOR PARK, ...more

krooked/sickdude you need to chill the fuck out.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/21/2014 8:33 AM

I've never been to an indoor skatepark!

|

11/21/2014 11:15 AM

Just hold the mayor hostage and make demands

|

11/21/2014 12:51 PM

Krooked wrote:

SHUT UP YOU 15 YEAR OLD POS WHO WANTS AN INDOOR PARK, ...more

Thats the funniest thing I've read all day!

|

Just an old guy riding the toys I couldn't afford 25 years ago!!

11/21/2014 3:13 PM

Damn are you guys on your period?

In canada some parks are owned by private but financed by the gov

|

11/21/2014 3:52 PM

Zxzbmxteam wrote:

Where do you live in Kentucky krooked

LOL

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/21/2014 4:04 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

Damn are you guys on your period?

In canada some parks are owned by private but financed by the gov

This , used to be a park in a town called thorsby here that was funded by the city of Leduc that was like 2 towns over that park was sick I miss it

|

11/21/2014 4:19 PM

http://skatepark.com/skateparks/Washington

This site has a list of skateparks in Washington. Some might be indoor. Check it out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/21/2014 4:24 PM

Ya for real, why is everyone trippin?
Instead of indoors, cause I guess gov wont run, try to get one made under a freeway overpass or something or have them make it an under cover area like at elementary schools basketball courts. I for one would love an indoor park being in the Seattle area. Rains for ever.

|

11/21/2014 4:25 PM

you don't need to have an indoor park
you can always ride street, doesn't cost any money and there are a lot more setups than an indoor park, and less crowded

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/21/2014 4:44 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

you don't need to have an indoor park
you can always ride street, doesn't cost any money and there are a lot more setups than ...more

Coming from a Minnesotan, I would like to see you ride street in 2 feet of snow with a 40 MPH wind while it is NEGATIVE 40 degrees. Street is fun, but in other areas, you NEED INDOOR PARKS TO BE ABLE TO RIDE in winter.

The OP lives where it rains mostly, but they get some snow too. You live in SOCAL, where cold and bad weather is like 65 degrees and overcast.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/21/2014 4:51 PM

Find an abandoned warehouse
Get some homies, wood, quikrete etc
Build one

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/21/2014 4:58 PM

Guns, lost of guns wink

|

My FBM bike check

11/21/2014 5:09 PM

a Swedish Lie wrote:

Instead of indoors, cause I guess gov wont run, try to get one made under a freeway ...more

I'm sure there is one in Seattle! I looked it up.

|

11/21/2014 5:11 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Just hold the mayor hostage and make demands

Ok I'll try it!

|

11/21/2014 5:36 PM

my cities church runs ours so if you can get in touch with a local church

|

11/21/2014 5:40 PM

a Swedish Lie wrote:

Instead of indoors, cause I guess gov wont run, try to get one made under a freeway ...more

mantaymark wrote:

I'm sure there is one in Seattle! I looked it up.

No bikes. Skateboards and scooters.

|

11/22/2014 6:05 AM

Its becoming the come up on vital full of douche bags

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/22/2014 9:02 AM

Krooked and joedavidson got so butthurt from this question!!! lol

|