How to progress only riding 1 day a week?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2013 9:32 PM

Lomg story short school + waterpolo sucks dick. How do you guys who work get time to ride? How do you keep learning new tricks? And not lose progress on ones you are learning?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/22/2013 9:35 PM

go hard everyday you ride. its what i do since this summer i only get to ride maybe 2-3 times a week max. and this summer ive progressed more than i could of imagined. i just go hard every time i ride.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/22/2013 9:36 PM

ride every chance i get. never take ariding opportunity for granted

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/22/2013 9:42 PM

i make time whenever i can last year in school i even finished my work in my class before lunch early so i could have a longer lunch and more time to ride after trying that for a while i switch and gave my self a day every once in a while like if i was having a shitty day id just leave school and ride just take every chance you can get cause when you get to old to ride you dont want to look back and say shit i wish i did more riding and remember all the days you could but didn't

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/22/2013 10:22 PM

Huck yourself over and over again till you get a new trick or get injured ......then you have an excuse to not play basketball or go to water polo

|

8/22/2013 10:26 PM

Why play those lame sports just ride

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/22/2013 10:31 PM

Go hard lol.
I ride usually 7 days a week 4-6 hours a day. Im really gonna dread when I start going to a career center next year because ill have way less time to ride.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/22/2013 10:33 PM

Just ride don't play sports...

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/22/2013 11:25 PM

You need sports and extracurricular activities to get into a good college and getting a good job. In the long run, it's way better. I'm gonna try to join a sport and club this year as well. I take education seriously.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/22/2013 11:27 PM

during school i ride at like 10 at night if you wanna ride that bad you will find time

|

8/22/2013 11:27 PM

But yeah, like said above. If you only get to ride once or twice a week, gie it your all once you get the chance. I only get 10-15 minutes max every day in the afternoon after coming home from school. Apart from that, I ride my bike in the morning before my ride comes but it depends on how early I wake up.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/22/2013 11:31 PM

i work 12 days on then have 2 days off throughout the year so i basically only ride once a fortnight. just ride hard when you do and try new stuff. i cant emphasise enough the TRY NEW STUFF part. if you dont try you wont learn ha.

|

8/23/2013 7:47 AM

water polo?

oh my fucking god...

Just get pumped and ride hard

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/23/2013 7:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2013 7:58 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You need sports and extracurricular activities to get into a good college and getting a good job. In the long run, it's way ...more

That only works for black people

And if you too education seriously you wouldn't use sports to get in college 9 times out of 10 that's not going to work

Become a chemical engineer that's where the money is at

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/23/2013 7:59 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

And if you too education seriously you wouldn't use sports to get in college 9 times out of ...more

lets not start this again please ,

|

8/23/2013 7:59 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You need sports and extracurricular activities to get into a good college and getting a good job. In the long run, it's way ...more

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

And if you too education seriously you wouldn't use sports to get in college 9 times out of ...more

STFU with your constant racist talk... You contradict yourself with racist jokes and how much you love jesus.. Like wtf?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

8/23/2013 6:54 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

water polo?

oh my fucking god...

Hahahaahaha you are mad cuz you are unathletic. Honestly kane BUZZ OFF MY NUTS. NO ONE WANTS YOUR OPINION.

|

I ride for my papou.

8/23/2013 6:58 PM

If this thread was a video...........

|

8/23/2013 6:58 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahahaahaha you are mad cuz you are unathletic. Honestly kane BUZZ OFF MY NUTS. NO ONE WANTS YOUR OPINION.

Serious question, how old are you?

The only way to really do it is to find balance. If you plan to have all these activities going you have to set priorities and find a way to make time. Depending on how much control your parents have over you, you should be able to make time for all 3 activities.

|

8/23/2013 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2013 7:06 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Huck yourself over and over again till you get a new trick or get injured ......then you have an excuse to not play basketball ...more

Pretty much^

Just ride extra hard any chance you get. Get over the fact that you MUST progress all the time. If job/school/sports are going to become a priority it's ok not to learn new shit all the time. You're busy doing other shit, don't worry about it so much.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/23/2013 7:02 PM

Why water polo?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/23/2013 7:08 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Why water polo?

sickdude likes wet men in speedos.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/23/2013 7:09 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Why water polo?

I wanna get ripped haha. And its fun beating the shit outta kids

|

I ride for my papou.

8/23/2013 7:12 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Why water polo?

BMXism wrote:

sickdude likes wet men in speedos.

I mean yeah if you like bikes more than it just quit then you will have more time to bike. lol i thought only like old people did it but idk there was no swim team or anything like that at my school. obviously you can do wut u want mate.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/23/2013 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2013 8:04 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Why water polo?

SickDude wrote:

If you want to have fun beating the shit out of kids be a man and play rugby, that the best sport there is I've played it since i was ten that shit mans you up haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/23/2013 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2013 9:07 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Why water polo?

SickDude wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

If you want to have fun beating the shit out of kids be a man and play rugby, that the best sport there is I've played it ...more

rugby is the shit its the only sport i will actually commit to in gym class its so much fun and wont you get ripped from biking ive noticed myself gain some muscle since i started i still can't run for shit but i'm definitely stronger then i was before bmx came into my life

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/23/2013 9:38 PM

I just have fun while I ride. I don't care if I learn something or not. If I see something cool Ill do it.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/23/2013 10:24 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

water polo?

oh my fucking god...

SickDude wrote:

Futon wrote:

Serious question, how old are you?

The only way to really do it is to find balance. If you plan to have all these activities ...more

hes like 12

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/24/2013 7:24 AM

water polo is for pussies.

Just quit the other sports and go for BMX...

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/24/2013 8:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2013 8:06 AM

Dude I'm not gonna lie, water polo is really fucking fun. If my school had a team, I'd probably play it.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine