How to stay "locked in" on disasters?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2013 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2013 11:48 AM

I learned disasters on banks yesterday, but i can't get locked in for long. How do i keep locked in because i want style hah

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/3/2013 11:48 AM

I also learned nose bonks smile

|

I ride for my papou.

4/3/2013 11:51 AM

u just have to balance on ur bike, some ppl slam their cranks down... and dont crack ur frame haha

|

4/3/2013 11:53 AM

Don't do them on banks, do them on quarters, it's pretty basic, just spin and land a little back heavy, not too much though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/3/2013 12:00 PM

andyferly wrote:

Don't do them on banks, do them on quarters, it's pretty basic, just spin and land a little back heavy, not too much though.

I cant go to the skatepark. Too far away

|

I ride for my papou.

4/3/2013 12:05 PM

andyferly wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Well just apply what I said to the street and land it!

|

4/3/2013 12:07 PM

andyferly wrote:

SickDude wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Well just apply what I said to the street and land it!

Hell yeah!

|

I ride for my papou.

4/3/2013 12:09 PM

andyferly wrote:

It's weird, I can Air, Feeble, Abubaca, Fufanu, Rock to Fakie, Rock to 180, Oppo Feeble to Fakie, Pedal Stall to Fakie and Pedal Stall 4ft+ Quarters but I can't for the life of me Disaster one.

|

4/3/2013 12:12 PM

andyferly wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

It's weird, I can Air, Feeble, Abubaca, Fufanu, Rock to Fakie, Rock to 180, Oppo Feeble to Fakie, Pedal Stall to Fakie and Pedal Stall 4ft+ Quarters but I can't for the life of me Disaster one.

I find that Disasters are some of the easiest tricks there are, maybe you're just afraid of hitting your sprocket.
Just commit to them man.

|

4/3/2013 9:26 PM

Screw disasters, I always get flats and they mess up my wheel.

Throw an anchor down and you should be fine

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/3/2013 9:30 PM

When I do them at a park, I land and shift some of my weight to the back. Sometimes, I gotta land on my pedal and it's not always a good outcome every single time. I busted my new right pedal just last week.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke