How to tell if someone at the skatepark is over 40?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2022 11:00 PM

I already see the guys being shit at biking, fat, and racist but i really can’t tell if they are over 40

|

13 years old

1/5/2022 11:08 PM

It's hard to tell. I'm not overweight, or racist, and look younger than I am. But there's a guy who pops up occasionally who looks older than me and is in his 30's.
Maybe try to work out their age by seeing how good they are at rollbacks? Or ask if they can barspin?

|

1/5/2022 11:56 PM

.pegless. wrote:

It's hard to tell. I'm not overweight, or racist, and look younger than I am. But there's a guy who pops up occasionally who ...more

Lol, I was going to reply similarly..

Literally, this shit you're reading, aka BMX, is created by us.

Krook head, you are confused man..

Nobody knows how, or what to do, to insult Gen X because you can't my brother. We have it all, the best of both worlds. We learned from the boomers how hard work, perseverance, and dedication can pay off for us. But we also used the same tactics to build our computers and robots to do some of our work for us. Then we created you, to maintain our hybrid world we built through muscle and technology. We now have you to maintain our robots that build more robots. We are the last fuckers out there that know how it was and how it is now.

I'm not fat, or racist either, and I don't give a single fuck about what anyone identifies themselves as. I live and let live as do most Gen X people I know. I also look younger, feel, and live, better than most of your generation lol.

If you really feel like you have something to say, go find a Gen X and talk like that to their face lol. I think you would receive a quick, free, schooling, we can be generous at times...

Here's an example of the generation you're hiding from behind the screen and unsuccessfully trying to insult..

PS.. tell your mom I said hi, and get work fixing our computers that build our robots to do the heavy lifting that you can't handle...

Peace!
|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

1/6/2022 12:49 AM

I think i found the 40+ year olds lmao

|

13 years old

1/6/2022 4:51 AM

Krooked wrote:

Obviously, you troll with good bait.

Make statements that aren't true about a large group, and you're going to get some members of said group refuting your BS...

Get to work and maybe you'll be able to shed that baby fat..

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

1/6/2022 5:43 AM

kids......cool

|

1/6/2022 7:18 AM

Krooked wrote:

I already see the guys being shit at biking, fat, and racist but i really can’t tell if they are over 40

I'm 43, I'm kind of fat, not racist but I'm mixed race so you could get confused. I suck at BIKE against anyone who shreds, so yes, Those guys are probably all 40+.

The dirtiest looking one will slam your mom in the porta pot while you razor scoot. So, respect your new dad.

|

1/6/2022 9:25 AM

They show up with their 6 kids and 4 bikes and are still trying to learn how to do an endo with both front and back brakes engaged...they also used to ride with Jamie Bestwick back in highschool.

|

1/6/2022 11:09 AM

Nothing better than Krooked’s ability to make 40+ year old men type novels stroking their generation’s collective dick.

|

1/6/2022 11:43 AM

Pretty sure I'm the only person on here over 35ish that has a sense of humour......

|

1/6/2022 12:30 PM

if they call barspins and bus driver barspins different tricks

|

smile

1/6/2022 11:26 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Make statements that aren't true about a large group, and you're going to get some ...more

Sorry you had to live through the great depression bro

|

13 years old

1/7/2022 8:37 AM

Krooked wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Make statements that aren't true about a large group, and you're going to get some ...more

Krooked is SEXY and SLIM I will not tolerate krooked slander on MY bmx forum. He said he is going to KISS me for standing up for him. Bet you’re jealous you won’t be the one getting a krooked kiss 😎

|

1/7/2022 4:42 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Krooked is SEXY and SLIM I will not tolerate krooked slander on MY bmx forum. He said he is going to KISS me for standing up ...more

your lips on mine, an age old story that feels like i’m hearing it for the first time... every time

|

13 years old

1/7/2022 4:43 PM

i weigh prolly like 170 rn and thats because gyms closed right when i elected to do lots of SARMS and shoot testosterone. Corona virus penis

|

13 years old

1/7/2022 9:06 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

i forgot to tell the story but some boomer ass mf came up to me at the skatepark and was like can u bar and i was like yea pimp and did a bar and he's like nah that's a bus driver and he was also like plastic pegs r cheating and cutting ur bars down is cheating. bro was also bragging nonstop about old sponsors shii was mad annoying. last summer btw just remembered the story

|

smile

1/8/2022 12:35 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

PastaIsLitty wrote:

i forgot to tell the story but some boomer ass mf came up to me at the skatepark and was like can u bar and i was like yea ...more

Cool blog post

|

My mom thinks I’m special

1/8/2022 2:36 AM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

PastaIsLitty wrote:

i forgot to tell the story but some boomer ass mf came up to me at the skatepark and was like can u bar and i was like yea ...more

IndianaTom wrote:

Cool blog post

this isn't 1995 we don't use blogs anymore

|

smile

1/8/2022 6:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2022 6:19 AM

Damnit Krooked, as a straight white man in my forties I've been discriminated against enough. I don't need this shit from a slightly younger straight white dude. I'm sorry I was born a long time ago and suck at BMX. Stop wielding your young privilege against us old people. If you are lucky you'll be old someday too.

|

1/8/2022 6:21 AM

If they have muscle mass and wear proper clothing they are probably 40

If they dress like you, are skinny fat, and look like they are filled with estrogen, they are probably your age

|

1/8/2022 8:36 AM

younggotti wrote:

If they dress like you, are skinny fat, and look like ...more

I dress the same as I did in my early 20's. Midlife crisis?

|

1/8/2022 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2022 11:47 AM

younggotti wrote:

If they dress like you, are skinny fat, and look like ...more

.pegless. wrote:

I dress the same as I did in my early 20's. Midlife crisis?

When we were 20, we wore jeans and tshirts, not much has changed

I also wore baggy cargo shorts which I wouldn’t wear in my 30s

Now people in their 20s wear dickies that they role up to look 7 inches too short, short sleeve button downs not buttoned with their bare chest underneath with a fish man beanie in 90degree weather

|

1/8/2022 3:06 PM

id get a skatepark clip to prove yall suck shit at biking but covid in LA is so bad its not worth it

|

13 years old

1/9/2022 8:59 AM

Krooked wrote:

i weigh prolly like 170 rn and thats because gyms closed right when i elected to do lots of SARMS and shoot testosterone. ...more

post pics of horrendous gyno pls

|

1/9/2022 9:59 AM

Krooked wrote:

id get a skatepark clip to prove yall suck shit at biking but covid in LA is so bad its not worth it

You are scared to go outside?

|

1/9/2022 11:03 AM

How to tell if someone is an asshole? They start a thread like this one....

|

1/9/2022 4:50 PM

damn yall got your grandsons to teach you how to use a keyboard? didnt know vitalbmx.com worked on windows vista

|

13 years old

1/10/2022 4:28 AM

Krooked wrote:

damn yall got your grandsons to teach you how to use a keyboard? didnt know vitalbmx.com worked on windows vista

so not only are you a fatty with gyno, you also have really bad insults too? thats not a good combo in todays world my guy

|

1/10/2022 10:14 AM

younggotti wrote:

so not only are you a fatty with gyno, you also have really bad insults too? thats not a good combo in todays world my guy

Stop letting Krooked make you so upset.

|

1/10/2022 12:00 PM

Why would you want to spot a 40 year old anywhere?Despite this thread being troll bait, I’m going to answer it honestly. I turn 41 in two weeks:

1. They don’t (or shouldn’t) care what you think of them or whether you think their riding is shit. I’m a 40-year old man riding a bike originally intended for a child. I am definitely not riding to impress anyone of any demographic.
2a. Their bike quality may likely exceed their skill level. From my personal experience, because it is easily affordable, even for the most expensive parts...and considering that I remember having to do odd jobs and save for even the shittiest of parts as a younger man, it is nice to buy exactly what I want now that I have been blessed with a career where I buy BMX parts on a Porsche budget.
2b. Bike quality seems excessive to increase rider confidence. I don’t want to crash like I used to. I would rather have confidence in a super beefy part than worry about a part failing. Unfortunately, injury recovery sucks when you’re older
3. Lower risk riding. I am a lot more satisfied with doing my bag of tricks smoothly and effortlessly than trying to progress. I can spend an entire session trying to beat the length of my previous manual. My daughter loves BMX, softball, and field hockey. It is much more important for me to enjoy all three of those things with her in an ambulatory state.

|