How to do the 360

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2019 2:12 PM

I am to point where i can land my 180s 10/10 and roll back almost all the time so i decided that its time to learn the 360. So this what i got from the first day and i got to say I got STOMPED. Can somebody help me with this trick? Tips what I am doing what I must do etc.
Cheers

|

8/18/2019 2:47 PM

Go a bit faster and pull harder.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/18/2019 2:52 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Go a bit faster and pull harder.

Pull harder at the start?

|

8/18/2019 2:59 PM

I_Dyslexiia_Haave wrote:

Pull harder at the start?

Yep. You could also try pivoting at the end.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/18/2019 3:39 PM

Would I pivot using pedal presusre?

|

8/18/2019 3:49 PM

I_Dyslexiia_Haave wrote:

If you have a cassette. Pedal pressure is really bad for the large drive side bearing on freecoasters.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

8/18/2019 4:01 PM

I_Dyslexiia_Haave wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

If you have a cassette. Pedal pressure is really bad for the large drive side bearing on freecoasters.

I am on cassete

|

8/18/2019 4:18 PM

Try it off a jump get more air time

|

8/18/2019 4:32 PM

I used to be landing exactly the same as you are. I was only doing a 180 with extra carve, I found I needed to hop way more too and that's what got me to land them.

Also if you sort of scoop your body into it sort of helps. Dip your body down at the very start of the carve to preload as much as possible, then as you get to the end of the carve launch your body up and just pull up on the bars

|

8/18/2019 5:26 PM

Do it off a curb or small stair set and stay committed and you’ll get it

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit