|

2/23/2015 4:55 PM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Why do you want front brakes??

biggybuggy wrote:

Why would you listen to greenday?

Why are cats great?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/23/2015 5:15 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Why are cats great?

Why does Sickdude remind me of Sasha Grey?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/23/2015 5:15 PM

awesome.

|

Refs: Ecuadevil, Rollin'on20's, Obiwan Chromoly(x2), Future_D, Joe_Medina, bobPA

2/23/2015 5:20 PM

Front brakes are for bosses, not trail bosses, but, bosses.

|

2/23/2015 5:50 PM

Fuck yeah

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/23/2015 6:29 PM

What forks? i know FBM did the brakes for you.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/23/2015 6:32 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

R32

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/23/2015 7:24 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

R32

figured they had to be or you would have bought F25's

What did FBM hit your wallet for if you don't mind?

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/23/2015 7:39 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

R32

Brokenbmx wrote:

figured they had to be or you would have bought F25's

What did FBM hit your wallet for if you don't mind?

Crazy cheap. $25 for mounts, cable guide optional but included and the obvious pay shipping both ways. Cost me less than 40 altogether

|

2/23/2015 7:44 PM

Jeez! thats rad as fuck!

|

2/24/2015 3:46 AM

Hell yea. Front brakes for life!

|

fack off

2/24/2015 6:30 AM

Did you just contact them and ask if they would weld the brake mounta on for you? Something I might want to look into!

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

2/24/2015 6:39 AM

FBC2012 wrote:

Did you just contact them and ask if they would weld the brake mounta on for you? Something I might want to look into!

Shot them an email and asked. Discussed details and sent them on the way

|

2/24/2015 7:03 AM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Why do you want front brakes??

Dumbest question on Vital today (so far).

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

2/24/2015 8:35 AM

I think I'm the only one on here who doesn't give a shit about warranty , if I break something i just buy something new from a different company I don't see how I'd trust a replacement from the same brand , front brakes are cool though i kind of want some

|

2/24/2015 8:37 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I think I'm the only one on here who doesn't give a shit about warranty , if I break something i just buy something new from a different company I don't see how I'd trust a replacement from the same brand , front brakes are cool though i kind of want some

Not the only one. If I cared, then I wouldn't have voided my nice lifetime warranty in the spirit of front brakes

|

2/24/2015 11:23 AM

Inwoulda just welded a 990 plate one... Seems like a better way to get the the mounts perfect..

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/24/2015 11:31 AM

dkTechEthan wrote:

Inwoulda just welded a 990 plate one... Seems like a better way to get the the mounts perfect..

Why would I do that? I didn't weld them, FBM did.

|

2/24/2015 12:07 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

tomdon wrote:

DkTechEthan being the idiotic faggot of the day yet again..

|

2/24/2015 1:25 PM

the world would be a better place if everyone rode front brakes

|

fack off

2/24/2015 4:56 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Front brakes are for bosses, not trail bosses, but, bosses.

Ryan Nyquist.

Boom.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

2/24/2015 4:59 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Why would you listen to greenday?

MaximusBikes wrote:

Why are cats great?

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Why does Sickdude remind me of Sasha Grey?

I love Sasha Grey. I know a girl that looks like her and i can't stop getting boners when she talks and shit..

An ass like that needs to be in my life.

So i guess Sasha Grey is magic as to ass. Sickdude is a hat. Ass hat. The end.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/24/2015 5:00 PM

eskimojay wrote:

You aren't, but my logic is if I get a long time out of something, and after a LOT of abuse it FINALLY fails, the replacement is worth using. HOWEVER, if it fails in a short amount of time, then I am done with that item specifically, and will unload whatever warranty item comes in. It won't kill the brand necessarily for me though.

|

2/24/2015 5:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

You aren't, but my logic is if I get a long time out of something, and after a LOT of abuse it FINALLY fails, the replacement is worth using. HOWEVER, if it fails in a short amount of time, then I am done with that item specifically, and will unload whatever warranty item comes in. It won't kill the brand necessarily for me though.

I haven't actually needed the warranty on my Odyssey Stuff. Everything has been sick and tough. But If i ever really do break them, then i will actually just sell the other. Some people actually have broken R series forks but it's barely ever.

|

2/24/2015 5:05 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

tomdon wrote:

dah fuck!?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/24/2015 7:40 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

tomdon wrote:

dkTechEthan wrote:

dah fuck!?

I paid FBM to do it for me

|

2/24/2015 8:00 PM

That was cheaper than I would have expected, plus you can't beat the quality of their welds.

On another note, aren't 990 plates usually bolt on?

|

Refs: Ecuadevil, Rollin'on20's, Obiwan Chromoly(x2), Future_D, Joe_Medina, bobPA