How was your day :) ?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 11:35 AM

I went to the dentist today and got a titanium screw mashed in my upper jaw. Didn't ride today sad

What about you guys?

|

5/30/2013 11:39 AM

I've just been sitting here until I can get new bars. I hate going to the dentist I haven't been in years.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/30/2013 11:43 AM

Had school tests all day today, now I am finished for Summer, I get 3 months off.

My new Primo Dirt Monster Tires came today! {2.20 front, 2.195 back)

Getting a new tube tomorrow for the back.

My bike shop is closing down on Tuesday and getting a new park in the coming months.

|

5/30/2013 11:55 AM

Four wrote:

I've just been sitting here until I can get new bars. I hate going to the dentist I haven't been in years.

I too hate going there... It was my father that did it tough, he's a dentist so it's less bad smile

But god dammit is it horrible. Even with anesthesia it still hurts like shit. The screw goes in your skull almost between 2 teeth. It bled like shit and it's sticking out now.

@kane cool I'm pretty much done with school as well. Just 2 more weeks and it's summer ;D

|

5/30/2013 11:58 AM

well stayed up all last night working on my term paper for my English class (30 pages), I procrastinated on it like I do everything so ended up doing it all over the past three days, slept maybe 5 hours. got to class today and teacher said I didn't have everything that I was supposed to turn in so ill have a lower grade.

in my law class I had another paper due on the history of the California penal code which I didn't do but luckily the teacher changed it to extra credit so that made my day better and he let us go early, I missed out on the pizza he was giving away though

now ive been sitting around thinking about what to do since I cant ride right now

that how todays went so far

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 12:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 12:01 PM

I have been sat at home doing jack shit. School finished for me on the 24th but still have exams to go back for.I watched some fast n' loud and x games. Then just lazed around followed by revision.

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 12:14 PM

Been to the job center, hooked up with a friend for a coffee.. Found out my Councillor is Transgender & is making steps to becoming a woman!! Since i last saw him he has grown his hair (Had it high lighted too lol) Pierced his ears, started painting his nails bright pink & is wearing womans clothing! (nothing crazy though, tank top, tighter trousers kinda shit) Been thinking about my next build a lot, been in contact with a certain US manufacturer known for putting out a certain style of BMX frames & will hopefully be pre-ordering their newest frame! :D

|

5/30/2013 12:16 PM

I was in the garage looking for some parts to change things up on my bike and saw this bastard crossing the street a little way from me. I caught him, put him in a box for a few minutes, then let him escape, since he was working so hard at it.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
He has MC Hammer pants on, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/30/2013 12:22 PM

^ Reads "saw this bastard crossing the street" -looks at pictures- LOL. It probably was quite funny to watch it walk.

|

5/30/2013 12:35 PM

Chuck you totally destroyed my Trangender Councillor story with that bad boy! Your day was in fact a shit load more fun than mine lol.

|

5/30/2013 12:40 PM

Haha, no, your story is still better, although, had I thought about it, I could have painted the snappers nails before I let him go, just so he got singled out by all his friends, lol. His neck is actually as long as his tail, it's quite crazy to see him extend it fully to peek out of the box I had him in.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/30/2013 12:46 PM

Topsey wrote:

Chuck you totally destroyed my Trangender Councillor story with that bad boy! Your day was in fact a shit load more fun than mine lol.

I actually really enjoyed your story, I love transgender girls!

|

5/30/2013 2:37 PM

Yesterday went to a skateshop for an hour which was pretty boring.
Then went to OSU campus & ate shit on a 2 stair then rode Rampus which was shit. Best part was opening a door going 100 in a del sol.

Today I got my parts from four & put them on.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/30/2013 4:21 PM

He's telling all his buddie's that you stuck him in a box.Now they are plotting your death.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/30/2013 5:06 PM

Well i went to take my Tree SD sprocket off my ezra cranks to put on my new profiles and found out it's seized to the spindle, yes i greased to hell out of it during installation. Beat the shit out of the spindle and it didn't budge. Back to bolt drive i guess. That pretty much sums up how my day was haha.

|

5/30/2013 6:16 PM

ordered a new bike

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/30/2013 7:47 PM

bloghogs wrote:

He's telling all his buddie's that you stuck him in a box.Now they are plotting your death.

Haha, how bad would that suck to be chomped to death by a wild pack of snapping turtles!

|

5/30/2013 7:59 PM

Im in AU so I'm still at school at the moment. but its friday so yet. get to ride with the squad this weekend. just been on here during lunch while cooking a steak on a sandwich press.
can't wait to relearn 360 up this 3 set this week

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/30/2013 8:03 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Im in AU so I'm still at school at the moment. but its friday so yet. get to ride with the squad this weekend. just been on here during lunch while cooking a steak on a sandwich press.

What time is it in AUS right now, where you're at?

|

5/30/2013 8:26 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Four wrote:

You do realize it is different times in other countries right? lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/30/2013 8:28 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Yeah, that's why I asked. I was curious what time it was where he was at. I could look it up but what fun is that.

|

5/30/2013 9:38 PM

Four wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah, that's why I asked. I was curious what time it was where he was at. I could look it up but what fun is that.

Well right now it is 1438 Hours and it is may 31

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/30/2013 9:41 PM

My Wifi finally came in today. Built it up and did some light riding on it.. ('m on a super cracked fork but couldnt wait) I'll probs post a check tomorrow. Waiting on a seat, then a fork next week. My shits that much closer to ridable so I'm pretty fucking thrilled about that.. THRILLED AS FUCK.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/30/2013 9:47 PM

BMXism wrote:

My Wifi finally came in today. Built it up and did some light riding on it.. ('m on a super cracked fork but couldnt wait) I'll probs post a check tomorrow. Waiting on a seat, then a fork next week. My shits that much closer to ridable so I'm pretty fucking thrilled about that.. THRILLED AS FUCK.

Yes, post a check!

|

5/30/2013 9:58 PM

^^ sneak preview: v v
Photo
can't wait to get rid of that fuckin seat... its an odsy pc with brown denim cover that I made. sick

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/30/2013 11:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 11:51 PM

Was gonna 450 a tiny hip at a local park, but after some close calculation, decided against it. Almost ordered my wheels, but was told I might be getting a raise and I'd much rather pay with money than credit. My cars starter is wrecked, my mom drove it one time, I go to turn it on, nothing. I'm watching George Lopez. It's 3am. I like turtles. Deleted all the Internet data on my phone to make it faster, was a success. Decided I want a skateboard. It's hot as fuck in my room right now. I wanna see new Fast and the Furious movie. There's more more, but I'm done typing.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/31/2013 7:52 AM

Four wrote:

I just threw up a little in my mind

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/31/2013 9:46 AM

Four wrote:

Photo
|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/31/2013 12:33 PM

I GRADUATED FINALLY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 8th grade sad

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/31/2013 12:41 PM

Topsey wrote:

Four wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I just threw up a little in my mind

Why?

|