How was your thanksgiving?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2009 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2009 7:55 AM

mine was alright.. chain didnt come so didnt really ride and was mad cause i live in a small town and it was completely empty but whatever, besides that ate, and went to chelsea commons, a huge ass outdoor mall thing, rode friends bike for 10 minutes til i realized the place was loaded with cops, like one at every 2 stores and until i saw a skater get arrested.

|

kobe bryant ready

11/27/2009 7:57 AM

woa cool story i couldnt ride it was raining all day for me. but i was on vital for a lil. and i watched the new nick cooper and macco edit

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

11/27/2009 8:00 AM

squash96 wrote:

woa cool story i couldnt ride it was raining all day for me. but i was on vital for a lil. and i watched the new nick cooper and macco edit

it looked it was about to rain here i was at the mall from 9pm to 4am, there were lines for everything, i waited outside at nike and it was like a 80+ people line, but got a pair of 6.0 for just 45 bucks

|

kobe bryant ready

11/27/2009 8:06 AM

shitt.. bent my rim to shit and snapped 3 spokes.. so mad.

|

11/27/2009 8:09 AM

cammeyg wrote:

ouch...

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

11/27/2009 8:10 AM

cammeyg wrote:

whatd you do?

|

kobe bryant ready

11/27/2009 8:10 AM

couldnt ride because i broke my foot on wednesday. im out for at least 2 months

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/27/2009 8:13 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

damn! how?

|

kobe bryant ready

11/27/2009 8:15 AM

alexnjbmx wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

damn! how?

i made a thread about it on wednesday. i was playing volleyball in gym, and i went up to spike it,spiked it, and when i came back down, i broke my heel bone. and then my teammate(6'3" 250) labd on my foot and broke my 2nd and 3rd metacarpals

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)

11/27/2009 8:16 AM

I went and ate lunch at my aunts, came home around four, took a nap, then posted on vital! I didnt ride a bit!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/27/2009 8:17 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I went and ate lunch at my aunts, came home around four, took a nap, then posted on vital! I didnt ride a bit!

thats pretty much what i did. except i ate at my house. took a nap. and posted on vital

|

11/27/2009 8:22 AM

I went out to the middle of no where so no riding for me.

|

11/27/2009 9:12 AM

mine started off great then went to shit then got good again haha

|

11/27/2009 9:22 AM

|

11/27/2009 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:10 PM

None of my family was in town, so I just spent it alone with the lady. It was nice. We went to Ihop where I ate a completely non-traditional Thanksgiving meal: French toast with a side of hash browns and scrambled eggs. We watched a movie, took a nap, and shopped where any store was open. I also watched what I hoped would be a major upset, Texas A&M over Texas, but sadly, Texas won. Oh well, maybe Nebraska will get their ass next week. They (Texas) just don’t deserve a spot in the National Championship, but that opinion can be expressed in a Non-BMX thread.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/27/2009 9:26 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

None of my family was in town, so I just spent it alone with the lady. It was nice. We went to Ihop where I ate a completely non-traditional Thanksgiving meal: French toast with a side of hash browns and scrambled eggs. We watched a movie, took a nap, and shopped where any store was open. I also watched what I hoped would be a major upset, Texas A&M over Texas, but sadly, Texas won. Oh well, maybe Nebraska will get their ass next week. They (Texas) just don’t deserve a spot in the National Championship, but that opinion can be expressed in a Non-BMX thread.

osu deserves the spotsmile

|

RIDE SOME TRAILS

11/27/2009 9:31 AM

mlr2121 wrote:

osu deserves the spotsmile

Oklahoma State? Seriously? Come on man, no Big 12 team deserves it, that entire conference is horrible. The SEC is the strongest conference and will always be. I think the Big East is awesome too, and the ACC has some strong teams this year. Big 12 football is just fucking boring. I rather watch a SunBelt game than a Big 12 game. But, to each his own. I rather see any team from Oklahoma rather than any team from Texas, so that’s the only thing I will agree with you on.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]