How would I go about doing this?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2013 4:08 PM

So I wanna put my first bmx frame up on my wall. But I wanna put it up so that it looks nice while not damaging the frame . I wanna be like fucking tony stark with his ark reactor in iron man . Where he was all dying and shit because his reactor in his chest broke so he grabs the reactor on his desk that pepper gave him. And then he survives because of that spare reactor. I want this to happen to me except with bike. Ya feels me ? Just tell me how to hang it lolz.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

5/11/2013 4:23 PM

Horizontally, vertically is so 80s lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/11/2013 4:26 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I mean how would I hang it bro. What would I use

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

5/11/2013 4:28 PM

Just put 2 horizontal tubes of any material that are perpendicular to the wall and just lay the frame on those 2.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/11/2013 4:30 PM

andyferly wrote:

Just put 2 horizontal tubes of any material that are perpendicular to the wall and just lay the frame on those 2.

Thats a bit sketch. If it falls my computer, and speakers are done.

|

- BmxKitten

5/11/2013 4:31 PM

andyferly wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

Thats a bit sketch. If it falls my computer, and speakers are done.

#yolo

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/11/2013 4:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2013 4:34 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

I mean how would I hang it bro. What would I use

I know mate was just jesting, yeah like he said above any kind of bracket would work, I wouldn't worry bout it falling you could get something that's angled towards the ceiling an it shud be good, just make sure whatever you use is a little longer than the width of the tubes

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/11/2013 8:02 PM

Use hooks, i know they make hook things that drill into the wall thats what i use to hang up frames in my garage

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/11/2013 8:05 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Use hooks, i know they make hook things that drill into the wall thats what i use to hang up frames in my garage

this

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!