How would this look.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2012 2:43 PM

How would this look ?

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 2:45 PM

like about 30 other bikes in the bike check

hell my old Eastern looked pretty similar to that

|

9/6/2012 2:45 PM

it would look fine personally i would put momre red in

|

9/6/2012 3:01 PM

sbc785 wrote:

like about 30 other bikes in the bike check

hell my old Eastern looked pretty similar to that

Im not a creative human being. I like sudtle colors. Black and a hint of red is what I have wanted since I was 8. SUPPORT MY DREAMS.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 3:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2012 3:06 PM

you like my favorite color combo, the old rat rod look is black/red with some white wall tires and that's been my favorite since as far back as i can remember.

i like black/red/white combo's the most, here's my Eastern before i got ride of it

mainly black/white with red accents (front hub, seat, custom forks) and i had someone buy it from me at a local skatepark for $600 (which is way more than what i had into the bike).

|

9/6/2012 3:07 PM

black grips, red nipples, bb, and headest. boom

|

9/6/2012 3:10 PM

JP96 wrote:

black grips, red nipples, bb, and headest. boom

I cant do that. My bb's are new, as is my headset. But I can def do red nips. Good idea.

|

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 3:11 PM

I would put red hubs, a red sprocket and a red stem then it would look dope get black grips instead of red they look bad when they get dirty.

|

9/6/2012 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2012 3:12 PM

Add a little m ore red and checking to see if my sig is made to the right size because i'm half retarded. Dang i messed up on the sig.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

Sig

9/6/2012 3:16 PM

CallMeBaws wrote:

I would put red hubs, a red sprocket and a red stem then it would look dope get black grips instead of red they look bad when they get dirty.

What ima do is black grips , red sprocket, and red clamp, and red walls, black everything else.

|

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 3:20 PM

Nike iD wrote:

Add a little m ore red and checking to see if my sig is made to the right size because i'm half retarded. Dang i messed up on the sig.

Lol. At least your gsport rims are looking pretty as hell ;D

|

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 3:27 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

What ima do is black grips , red sprocket, and red clamp, and red walls, black everything else.

man get tan walls an all black bike with tan walls looks so jizz worthy and the hints of red would make it pop.

|

9/6/2012 3:27 PM

Red Rims, Tan Walls/White Walls, Red stem, Black grips, bars, forks, frame, pedals, seat.

|

9/6/2012 3:39 PM

EffWoodPushers wrote:

Red Rims, Tan Walls/White Walls, Red stem, Black grips, bars, forks, frame, pedals, seat.

Do you know how much money that would require ? Ive already bought brand new things in black. Im just gonna go with red walls red clamp and red sprocket.

|

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 3:47 PM

|

9/6/2012 3:52 PM

BmxKitten wrote:

Do you know how much money that would require ? Ive already bought brand new things in black. Im just gonna go with red walls red clamp and red sprocket.

okay man it's your bike but i think tan walls looks sick as hell many other people think the same. search all black bike with tanwalls on google images it looks so dope

|

9/6/2012 5:13 PM

Fondue wrote:

Ill do this.

|

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 5:19 PM

I like that(:

|

Follow me on Instagram! @marlozorman

9/6/2012 5:23 PM

i'm gonna do white and red next, black and red is too overplayed but then again so is EVERY other combo

|

9/6/2012 7:41 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i'm gonna do white and red next, black and red is too overplayed but then again so is EVERY other combo

Hmmm if your doing another color combo mix it up . Bring in the chrome. I wish I had chrome forks bars,etc.

|

- BmxKitten

9/6/2012 11:48 PM

looks good to me, but like they said up there its pretty average to have red and black

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/6/2012 11:52 PM

sbc785 wrote:

BmxKitten wrote:

Hmmm if your doing another color combo mix it up . Bring in the chrome. I wish I had chrome forks bars,etc.

you'll never see chrome on any of my bikes, i've thought it's been the cheesiest "paint" that's ever been in the bmx scene...it may have been cool in the '80's and '90's but it's become a "bling" thing anymore and i'd rather have a raw and rusted frame with black and red parts.

|

9/7/2012 12:08 AM

im going to say it looks like a bmx bike?

|

9/7/2012 5:56 AM

Color spokes are so FUCKING UGLY! I only would ride black or silver spokes. Do red grips, red stem bolts, red clamp, and red nipples. Everything else black.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/7/2012 6:51 AM

Looks like a bicycle.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

9/8/2012 2:59 PM

white frame white forks white bars red stem

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/8/2012 4:31 PM

add red sprocket and pedals and that would look sick, ps what program did u make that bmx on?

|

9/11/2012 3:42 PM

sk8termatt wrote:

add red sprocket and pedals and that would look sick, ps what program did u make that bmx on?

its called bmx color. look it up on google. no download needed

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/12/2012 3:19 AM

Red Rims & Hubs, Black spokes & Nipples. White wall tyres. Go with the Hot Rod look

|

9/12/2012 6:38 AM

man it's all personal preference do what you feel like, i always wanted a redneck and so i got it and i'm happy with it

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"