Hub Guards - 15mm

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2015 11:37 AM

So ive been dealing with the Proper Microlite guards for some time now and Im sick of them folding, they dont even hang back over the hub! what a proper piece of shit!

Anyway Im wondering who knows which guards are a 15mm fit, only a few brands state the diameter, so if any of you guys know your guard or hub is a 15mm please leave a comment!

This is a good example but hard to buy in UK http://www.mutantbikes.com/?portfolio=hub-guard-front

Photo
Photo

|

2/3/2015 12:52 PM

Daily Grind or die!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/3/2015 12:52 PM

daily grind/thread

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/3/2015 1:07 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Daily Grind or die!

Photo

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

2/3/2015 1:54 PM

yeah i was looking at that on their site and it does look pretty sick! whats the price and UK availability like?

|

2/3/2015 3:43 PM

Look at Daily Grind or the BSD hub guards. I'm not sure if the BSD guards are 15mm, but they have a lot to choose from for many different hubs.

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/3/2015 4:50 PM

got a cheapish Mutant Owl on Ebay, see how it goes. shame I cant find anyone with daily grinds in UK

|

2/3/2015 5:32 PM

Shady~Piez wrote:

got a cheapish Mutant Owl on Ebay, see how it goes. shame I cant find anyone with daily grinds in UK

Good luck man! Yeah, that sucks bro.

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/3/2015 7:20 PM

how much would it be to ship something from usa to the uk

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

2/3/2015 9:43 PM

I hate aluminum guards. Until I grind smooth (NEVER), I'm never gonna want to use aluminum guards. I finally used one this weekend and it started denting a tiny bit. So sketchy.. More like my riding style, but whatever. Chromoly guards ftw!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/3/2015 10:31 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I hate aluminum guards. Until I grind smooth (NEVER), I'm never gonna want to use aluminum guards. I finally used one this ...more

You're never gonna wanna ride aluminum guards, period.

After riding all chromoly guards, I will NEVER go back to running aluminum guards. I've ridden aluminum, pc & chromoly guards, and chromoly just slides like butter.

I rode a friend's bike last weekend and could feel a significant amount of drag when grinding. Chromoly all day.

|

2/4/2015 3:58 AM

Anyone know a chromo 15mm I can get Uk?
I can buy it on a US site, ship it to my g\f aunt and have her send it over the next time she send stuff over but it's hassle.

Thanks for the help guys!

|

2/4/2015 6:38 AM

wish i wasn't broke i would send you some just cause i know what its like to be stuck withcrap parts

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit