Hub HELP

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2010 12:57 PM

hey guys im looking to get the profile ss mini casset hub and i know this is a dumb question but i know profile is a racing company would it be a dumb idea to use the hub for park and street im almost 100% sure that it doesnt matter and that profile makes great hubs im just double checking because the hub is pretty expensive.

thanks guys

|

7/6/2010 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2010 1:02 PM

it will be fine

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

7/6/2010 1:02 PM

i dont understand what ... means

|

7/6/2010 1:04 PM

I don't have one but most peole don't like to grind with them....

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

7/6/2010 1:06 PM

shit

|

7/6/2010 1:06 PM

if you are dumb enough to think that profile hubs are designed for only racing, you dont need one

and profile "racing" was actually because profile started out welding race car frames

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

7/6/2010 1:08 PM

alwaysunited wrote:

shit

Get a madera. They r made by profile. They r just the street version.

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

7/6/2010 1:09 PM

alwaysunited wrote:

shit

senorita jim wrote:

they are exactly the same thing except they have different hub shells

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

7/6/2010 1:10 PM

alwaysunited wrote:

shit

senorita jim wrote:

yeah i heard maderas are pretty good

|

7/6/2010 1:10 PM

Even if you do ruin the hub grinding, just buy a new hubshell for 45 bucks. tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

7/6/2010 1:11 PM

but if you have the money go for it!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

7/6/2010 1:12 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

Even if you do ruin the hub grinding, just buy a new hubshell for 45 bucks. tongue

Ur psyched on this new thing huh??? Hahahah

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

7/6/2010 1:15 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

OH yes! haha i can get any color i want!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

7/6/2010 1:19 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

OH yes! haha i can get any color i want!

Hahaha. Niccceeee. Is it cheaper if u buy all the seperate parts and build ur own hub???

|

MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10

7/6/2010 1:23 PM

nooooooooooo the driver is 60 pawls and springs are 40, hub shell is 45, axle is 40 bucks and profile hub shell bearings are like 10-15 bucks 10 on dans 13.95 on profile, I would just get the complete.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

7/6/2010 1:30 PM

o haha i have a hub guard anyway lol

|

7/6/2010 1:34 PM

okk thats good, oh well I still want to by a new hubshell tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

7/6/2010 1:42 PM

and last thing i heard that with profile hubs most of the time you dont have to bend your drop outs away from the hub in order to get it on in a different post someone wrote that with most hubs you have to bend the dropouts but with profile hubs you dont.

|

7/6/2010 1:42 PM

and last thing i heard that with profile hubs most of the time you dont have to bend your drop outs away from the hub in order to get it on in a different post someone wrote that with most hubs you have to bend the dropouts but with profile hubs you dont.

|

7/6/2010 1:44 PM

alwaysunited wrote:

what the fuck.

|

kobe bryant ready

7/6/2010 1:46 PM

i really hate this spikez kid every time i fucking post something he tries to make me seem retarded but yesterday i made you look like a dumbass spikez when you said there was no such thing as the fit down low regular stem yah so shut the fuck up

|

7/6/2010 1:49 PM

MADERA = PROFILE

Most of the guys on profile run pegs.

Theres not a difference between them beside the hubshell.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/6/2010 1:50 PM

alwaysunited wrote:

i really hate this spikez kid every time i fucking post something he tries to make me seem retarded but yesterday i made you look like a dumbass spikez when you said there was no such thing as the fit down low regular stem yah so shut the fuck up

he can say what he wants, he pretty much owns vital, but ya there is a fit Down Low Regular and a Fit Down Low Drop stem, and i know what you are talking about, on my friends fit we had to get someone to bend out the rear end so he can put his primo mix on, I never had to do that with any of my wheels ever.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

7/6/2010 1:57 PM

ok guys thanks a lot im goin with the profile ss mini because the madera one wont be available for a while and the profile hub is sill great

|

7/6/2010 2:08 PM

you know what you should do? look for a used madera, and rebuild it with a profile hub shell tongue

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

7/6/2010 7:44 PM

cschmall wrote:

if you are dumb enough to think that profile hubs are designed for only racing, you dont need one

and profile "racing" was actually because profile started out welding race car frames

how do u know that schmall

and yes i know someone that has profile hubs and he said there worth it

|

Checkout [url=http://www.schmallridesbmx.blogspot.com]www.schmallridesbmx.blogspot.com[/ur) for the latest in bmx news. A bmx site made by bmxers for bmxers

7/6/2010 7:46 PM

cschmall wrote:

AndyK26 wrote:

how do u know that schmall

and yes i know someone that has profile hubs and he said there worth it

I know this too i was bored one day and decided to read their history.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr