Hub guards??

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2013 10:54 AM

If I run pegs do I have to put on hub guards?

|

-If your not crashing... YOUR NOT RIDING!!

11/24/2013 11:01 AM

It would be best to, they protect your hub from damage and prevent your spokes snapping.

Hub guards are cheaper than hubs.

Get G-Sport glands

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/24/2013 11:03 AM

You don't have to.......been grinding for years without them and never break spokes....... But if your a sloppy grinder they might be worth it atleast till you smooth your grinds out

|

11/24/2013 11:55 AM

S&M Cymbal guards. Last thing you need.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/24/2013 6:04 PM

eskimojay wrote:

You don't have to.......been grinding for years without them and never break spokes....... But if your a sloppy grinder they might be worth it atleast till you smooth your grinds out

I'm sure everyone will miss at least a quarter or half of all their grinds in their biking life.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/25/2013 8:40 AM

eskimojay wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm sure everyone will miss at least a quarter or half of all their grinds in their biking life.

I wouldn't say that many once you know what you are doing.

But even so, I never had hub guards when I started and seriously never broke a spoke. Granted they were on frames with dropouts that were large and blocked the hubshell so that helped.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/25/2013 2:49 PM

Alright thanks guys I think I'll buy one just till I get used to grinding.

|

-If your not crashing... YOUR NOT RIDING!!