Hub guards!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2016 10:54 AM

So, I need hubguards, and i was wondering are they all compatible with every hub? I have a Primo Mix in the back and a Revenge in the front, I need 4 guards. I know the DSG will work with my Mix, but will any NDSG guard work for the other side? Also, what guards will work on my Revenge front besides Glands? (I dont like Glands lol)

|

8/18/2016 11:03 AM

Merrit makes a good universal front hub guard. As for rear guards, DansComp will tell you if they're universal or not. I've heard good things about the S&M cymbal. Just look for chromoly hub guards, they last the longest.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

8/18/2016 11:09 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Merrit makes a good universal front hub guard. As for rear guards, DansComp will tell you if they're universal or not. I've ...more

Thanks homie, I'll check em out.

|

8/18/2016 12:25 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Merrit makes a good universal front hub guard. As for rear guards, DansComp will tell you if they're universal or not. I've ...more

I second this. The S&M Cymbal is, arguably, the greatest metal guard. It's costly, but it WILL LAST! Myself and a few buddies run them. I don't run pegs super often, but the Cymbal is worth every penny. Highly recommend.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn