Hubguard install question

Create New Tag

7/27/2014 8:25 AM

I ordered a Federal Rear Hub Guard for my Salt wheels.

What's the circle part called

and do I have to take it off to put on my guard?


I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/27/2014 9:25 AM

That's called a cone nut.

If the guard is threaded, it'd be replacing that nut. The Federal guard isn't, so your cone nut can stay.


FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/27/2014 9:20 PM

If it's non drive side and the cone nut is just pressed in, then it comes out and is replaced with the least that's how it is on the fed freecoaster