Hubs?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2013 9:23 PM

So im in the market for new hubs. Im looking at the primo remix and primo n4fl v2. Anyone got any reviews or opinions? Also what about the cult match? Everyone says that there basically a primo mix? Just lmk what your opinions are on them! Thanks!

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/11/2013 9:27 PM

My friend had a n4fl. It was decent. I like my shadow hubs. Had them for a few years no problem.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/12/2013 1:25 AM

had my n4fl for like a year now and shes still holding up nicely

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/12/2013 3:10 AM

N4FL its a shit hub i broke after a week
buy a cukt match front hub and profile mini back hub

|

4/12/2013 3:43 AM

maxim.kruti wrote:

bull shit. how'd you break it? pics?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/12/2013 4:59 AM

Javelins are awesome! I have the front and its so nice. I'm working on getting the rear. I have a Primo Mix, which is awesome too. I just want matching hubs.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/12/2013 5:47 AM

gsporttttt

|

4/12/2013 7:35 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Javelins are awesome! I have the front and its so nice. I'm working on getting the rear. I have a Primo Mix, which is awesome ...more

If i had the money id definetly get animals but i dont :/ i want a primo mix but i might just do the n4fl v2 and the remix

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/12/2013 9:10 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Javelins are awesome! I have the front and its so nice. I'm working on getting the rear. I have a Primo Mix, which is awesome ...more

Marco_Gonzalez wrote:

If i had the money id definetly get animals but i dont :/ i want a primo mix but i might just do the n4fl v2 and the remix

do the cult, its a rebranded mix, an i think they actually have some mix's left at empire... and the n4fl is solid, go for it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/12/2013 11:22 AM

maxim.kruti wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

I'm betting the a cone nut was slightly loose or something. And I find it funny how he recommends a Cult Match Front, which I'm pretty sure has the same internals and probably the same axle as the N4FL.

|

4/12/2013 11:57 AM

maxim.kruti wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

yea im calling bull shit on that to man

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/12/2013 12:00 PM

ive had mixed (pun intended) expirences with both haha. spend the extra money its worth it. and you dont wana go drop all that cash on wheels and then fukin want the animals like few months later

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/12/2013 12:02 PM

Although im not really down with Shadows image,there are alot of hubs on the market & most are nearly identical. I like what Shadow are doing with the Raptor & BTR hubs. I personally wouldnt mind running the Raptor/BTR combo with 4 hub guards. Protect ya hubs whatever you get.

|

4/12/2013 12:07 PM

My remix and n4fl are alright. The rear is great, the front I broke a guard on but ago happens. I wish it had the chromo axel, not the aluminum

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/12/2013 1:16 PM

I've been running a Re-Mix for well over a year now and I've not had to replace anything on it. No problems if you don't tinker with it, definitely would recommend one!

|

4/12/2013 1:44 PM

i have the match. the only reason i got it was cuz i heard the new remix was shit, and the match is basically an original mix. love it, rides pretty well. im no expert on hubs tho.

|

Insta: @devicacy