Hubs..

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 10:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2013 10:37 AM

Hi guys, today, after a few days trying to see what happened to my hub, i realised that the internals are fucked, and the driver is bent. I have beeing looking and i have found several sales. I have found a cinema vx hub for 115 EUROS, really cheap, the cult match FEMALE for 127 EUROS, the BSD Backstreet female/male hub for 115 EUROS. Which one is the best? Does cinema make good hubs? Reviews?

I am going to use it for street, only street, and maybe in a near future to use pegs, but don´t consider it. I´d like it a bit light (520gr), because i have a bit heavy rear end (chase hawk 2.4, stock double walled rim, hi steel frame).

Thanks!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/27/2013 10:26 AM

they're all good hubs

|

fack off

5/27/2013 10:27 AM

The Cinema, not a huge deal known about reliability other than what the company has said about it "holding up well" in testing.. The Cult is basically a Primo Mix which is seriously one of the best hubs ever made & the BSD is a great little hub, nothing that really makes it stand out as something amazing but its proven reliable, engages well & does its job. I have gone off cult myself but I'm sure the hub is good. BSD or Cult, Flip a coin.

|

5/27/2013 10:30 AM

The Cult, purely because inside it's a primo mix, and they're the best hubs ever made.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/27/2013 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 4:48 AM

Cult don't really like the company but the hub's primo mix copy

|

don't overthink it just do it !

5/27/2013 10:39 AM

What do you think of the cinema vx? And what about the eclat pusle flip-flop?
If i get the bsd i will get the female option, because it´s cheper (20$).

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/27/2013 10:44 AM

T-rider wrote:

Haven't heard much about the cinema, don't know anyone who's got one. My eclat teck hub was good and i've heard good things about the Pulse so I imagine it would be okay.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/27/2013 10:50 AM

T-rider wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Haven't heard much about the cinema, don't know anyone who's got one. My eclat teck hub was good and i've heard good things about the Pulse so I imagine it would be okay.

Ok, thanks, i will be very gratefull if anyone can give me any review of the vx , because since i saw it, i fell in love... xD.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/27/2013 11:06 AM

i've heard of three people who have snapped the axle on the VX. if i was in your boat id get a BSD, Eclat, Then the cult and VX last.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2013 12:48 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i've heard of three people who have snapped the axle on the VX. if i was in your boat id get a BSD, Eclat, Then the cult and VX last.

Are they heavy/hard riders?
I also can get the odyssey quartet for cheap, is it good?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/27/2013 12:53 PM

id go with the cult just because its a primo mix

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/27/2013 12:58 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Are they heavy/hard riders?
I also can get the odyssey quartet for cheap, is it good?

one is heavy and one is average, the other was a kid on here so i have no clue about him.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/27/2013 1:54 PM

i wouldn't buy the cult hub simply because that company's name is so gay

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/27/2013 5:13 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

No it's because you're a 12 year old little faggot who thinks the Illuminati is involved with everything and that they're also behind Cult, so you want nothing to do with them cause then they'll see you molesting little girls. Get fucked kid, go suck on a brick or something. You get dumber & dumber by the day.

|

5/27/2013 5:20 PM

Photo
|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 6:00 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No it's because you're a 12 year old little faggot who thinks the Illuminati is involved with everything and that they're also behind Cult, so you want nothing to do with them cause then they'll see you molesting little girls. Get fucked kid, go suck on a brick or something. You get dumber & dumber by the day.

hahaha you are the biggest fag on this site i swear, go bleach your self

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/27/2013 6:01 PM

Get th cult

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/27/2013 6:05 PM

"go bleach your self"

Excellent retort, did your mommy have to help you with that comeback? Cause idk man, that really hit the feels. Maybe that'd have actually been an insult if you hadn't told me to technically whiten myself up via bleach. That or the illuminati keeps stealing all your good comebacks.

|

5/27/2013 6:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"go bleach your self"

Excellent retort, did your mommy have to help you with that comeback? Cause idk man, that really hit the feels. Maybe that'd have actually been an insult if you hadn't told me to technically whiten myself up via bleach. That or the illuminati keeps stealing all your good comebacks.

Photo
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/27/2013 6:44 PM

Bsd

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/27/2013 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2013 7:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ulsna/
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ulsq8/
here^^^^^^

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/27/2013 8:43 PM

hahahahaha thoes memes were great

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/27/2013 8:46 PM

yeah but seriously, that guy should just GTFO

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/27/2013 9:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Good work man smile
OneEyeIlluminatiGuy is an inspiration for birth control

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/27/2013 9:03 PM

Sooo amazing man thanks for these. they are now my new wall paper

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/28/2013 3:42 AM

T-rider wrote:

I've got the eclat pulse hub and its a great hub. The sds or 'flip-flop' in mine shat on me coz the ratchet ring things shattered, but they hooked me up with another for free no problem, all it took was an email to the right place. So get it if you want, but theyre all pretty decent hubs, id go with that, the bsd or maybe the match..

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/28/2013 7:52 AM

Ok, thank you all. What about the raptor and the proper microlite?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/28/2013 7:59 AM

T-rider wrote:

Ok, thank you all. What about the raptor and the proper microlite?

I had the Proper, didn't ride it much but it's not a bad hub.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/28/2013 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2013 8:13 AM

mate of mine has the microlite and it's held up amazing, considering that he regularly flies down 10-15 sets and has a tendency to haul ass at everything. He says its the best hub he has ridden in a long time

EDIT: can't spell for shit wink

|

Bruh

5/28/2013 10:07 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

mate of mine has the microlite and it's held up amazing, considering that he regularly flies down 10-15 sets and has a tendency to haul ass at everything. He says its the best hub he has ridden in a long time

EDIT: can't spell for shit wink

this, a mate of mine has also got it and he says it a solid hub

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)