Hunter's Creek Skatepark Petition

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2010 12:15 PM

everybody please take 20 seconds of your day to sign this petition for a skatepark to be made in Hunters Creek.
if you guys could please put this on your myspace or whatever to get a lot of people to sign it, it would be very helpful.
i would really appreciate the help and i will always support you guys if you start a petition also.
http://www.petitiononline.com/HCpark/petition.html

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!

3/27/2010 12:16 PM

who needs stupid skateparks

|

3/27/2010 12:18 PM

wooo i signed it

|

i ♥ dirk

3/27/2010 12:18 PM

nickkoeberle wrote:

who needs stupid skateparks

if you dont want to sign it, im not forcing you to but it would be nice if you did.

|

If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.

3/27/2010 12:19 PM

im just kidding, i dont even know where that park is...plus petitions never work

|

3/27/2010 12:30 PM

nickkoeberle wrote:

im just kidding, i dont even know where that park is...plus petitions never work

its by where we live.
they could work though.
im just trying cause sitting on my ass all day wont do anything either haha

|

3/27/2010 12:44 PM

come on guys please help us out!!
even if you dont care, or dont know where this is, please help

|

1/9/2014 6:07 PM

Haha wow I posted this almost 4 years ago and we're officially getting our park!

|

1/9/2014 6:50 PM

Congrats!

|

1/9/2014 7:03 PM

That's awesome my man! Not gonna lie, I saw the date of the thread and instantly though "who fucking bumped it?"

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/9/2014 7:15 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote:

Haha wow I posted this almost 4 years ago and we're officially getting our park!

good for you man, took long enough though lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/25/2015 3:36 PM

GREAT FKING WORK guys! the skatepark Is coming out super dope!
I hope they can do something like: old school night. Amateurs night.. stuff of that type that lets the sports grow and be more approachable! ... see you riders out there soon

|