I Bought the Eclat Seismic Hub

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2019 5:22 PM

I upgraded my stock OEM rear FIT wheel with the new Eclat Seismic hub, laced to a BSD NASA rim. The hub feels great and seems to roll forever. The hub is pretty loud and the closest thing I can compare the sound to is popping the small kind of bubble wrap. It's a cool, unique tone. The engagement is also really good. I haven't spent a ton of time with the setup yet, but so far, the chain hasn't skipped once. What else do you guys want to know?

|

8/24/2019 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2019 5:52 PM

A quick overview video would be cool: show us the engagement, how well it rolls, how it sounds, the basics. There is not a single video on this hub from regular people that have bought this.
But if the hub is as good as they say, then this is something that might be on my radar.

|

8/24/2019 6:59 PM

But with work haven’t had time to install and ride bike. Good purchase jawz13

|

8/24/2019 7:06 PM

Hyebri wrote:

A quick overview video would be cool: show us the engagement, how well it rolls, how it sounds, the basics. There is not a single video on this hub from regular people that have bought this.
But if the hub is as good as they say, then this is something that might be on my radar.

I'm not much for shooting video, but I'll see what I can do.

|

8/25/2019 2:38 AM

Hyebri wrote:

Jawz13 wrote:

Mostly I just want to hear how it sounds lol.

|

8/25/2019 1:17 PM

Hyebri wrote:

Jawz13 wrote:

Hyebri wrote:

Mostly I just want to hear how it sounds lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1N8OlmA2Kr/?igshid=jzkyusb99yl7

|

8/25/2019 2:38 PM

|