I Drink too much. :(

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2010 9:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:03 AM

TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE MILK!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/13/2010 9:27 PM

ME TOOO!!!!!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2010 9:28 PM

Can't get enough of that stuff!

|

6/13/2010 9:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:03 AM

YES!


I would buy it by the half gallon every time I go riding, but I throw up cuz I drink it way too fast Sad So I buy the single quarts. Basically like cigarettes are for other people!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/13/2010 9:34 PM

drink till i throw up nigga rowl mo bluntzzzz

|

6/13/2010 9:34 PM

haha i love chocolate milk!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/13/2010 9:37 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

drink till i throw up nigga rowl mo bluntzzzz

Chocolate milk blunts ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? YES!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/13/2010 9:46 PM

Chocolate Milk Kush... Never heard of it? Rookie... Haahaha

|

6/13/2010 9:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:03 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

drink till i throw up nigga rowl mo bluntzzzz

tibug wrote:

Chocolate milk blunts ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? YES!

yummy. do you like strawberry milk

|

6/13/2010 9:57 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

drink till i throw up nigga rowl mo bluntzzzz

tibug wrote:

Chocolate milk blunts ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ? YES!

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

yummy. do you like strawberry milk

that is shit

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/13/2010 9:58 PM

i got that indica kush right now to bad i cant post up a pic

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

6/13/2010 10:40 PM

tibug wrote:

YES!


I would buy it by the half gallon every time I go riding, but I throw up cuz I drink it way too fast Sad So I buy the single quarts. Basically like cigarettes are for other people!

I buy it by the gallon, and it is gone in less than 15 hours...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/13/2010 10:51 PM

I fucking get a whole gallon and just take it to the skatepark and drink it all fucking day either that or I just get a huge ass rasberry ice tea that's the shit

|

I LOVE FBM AND YOU SHOULD TOO

EMAIL: howlerst@gmail.com

6/13/2010 11:10 PM

HOWLER wrote:

I fucking get a whole gallon and just take it to the skatepark and drink it all fucking day either that or I just get a huge ass rasberry ice tea that's the shit

ew it would be piss warm in a few hours nasty

|

6/14/2010 6:18 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I buy it by the gallon, and it is gone in less than 15 hours...

If I buy a half gallon, it's gone in less than an hour. Not good for my stomach!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/14/2010 6:23 AM

tibug wrote:

YES!


I would buy it by the half gallon every time I go riding, but I throw up cuz I drink it way too fast Sad So I buy the single quarts. Basically like cigarettes are for other people!

dave lawrence wrote:

I buy it by the gallon, and it is gone in less than 15 hours...

tibug wrote:

If I buy a half gallon, it's gone in less than an hour. Not good for my stomach!

thats how i drink arnold palmer iced tea, my mom buys me 4 and their all gone within a day

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/14/2010 8:07 AM

My chocolate milk stays cold cuz I put it in my fiends cooler dude

|

I LOVE FBM AND YOU SHOULD TOO

EMAIL: howlerst@gmail.com

6/14/2010 8:14 AM

Black women have chocolate breast milk right?

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.


This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

6/14/2010 8:26 AM

tibug wrote:

YES!


I would buy it by the half gallon every time I go riding, but I throw up cuz I drink it way too fast Sad So I buy the single quarts. Basically like cigarettes are for other people!

dave lawrence wrote:

I buy it by the gallon, and it is gone in less than 15 hours...

tibug wrote:

If I buy a half gallon, it's gone in less than an hour. Not good for my stomach!

I have done a full gallon in just over an hour...felt like shit but didn't puke :D

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/14/2010 8:27 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Black women have chocolate breast milk right?

I phink so... ??? I dunno, I don't really remember.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/14/2010 8:27 AM

carjakester wrote:

thats how i drink arnold palmer iced tea, my mom buys me 4 and their all gone within a day

Cans or gallons?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/14/2010 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:03 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have done a full gallon in just over an hour...felt like shit but didn't puke :D

I'm not scared to admit that you're more of a man than me. I did the same with a HALF gallon. I swear, another drop more of that shit, I would have tasted the whole shabang again, except with some stomach acid too!


It's so sad...my brain says "I need more chocolate milk!!!!!!!" My stomach says, "fuck you brain!!!!!!!"

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/14/2010 8:30 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Black women have chocolate breast milk right?

tibug wrote:

I phink so... ??? I dunno, I don't really remember.

Well if they do (we still need to find out), we could start a business. It would be totally organic in every way imaginable. I'm talking hand squeezed, not pumped out by a machine.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.


This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

6/14/2010 8:33 AM

JonathanAllen wrote:

Well if they do (we still need to find out), we could start a business. It would be totally organic in every way imaginable. I'm talking hand squeezed, not pumped out by a machine.

Oh well yea, of course, all fucking natural! And our commercials could be like the Florida's Natural commercials. Instead of, "It's as close to the grove as you can get," we'll say, "It's as close to the black nipple that you can get!"

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

6/14/2010 8:38 AM

tibug wrote:

I phink so... ??? I dunno, I don't really remember.

JonathanAllen wrote:

Well if they do (we still need to find out), we could start a business. It would be totally organic in every way imaginable. I'm talking hand squeezed, not pumped out by a machine.

tibug wrote:

Oh well yea, of course, all fucking natural! And our commercials could be like the Florida's Natural commercials. Instead of, "It's as close to the grove as you can get," we'll say, "It's as close to the black nipple that you can get!"

I can see a huge chunk of our profits coming from perverts and/or virgins...

But mostly mothers who don't want to feed babies their own breast milk...

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.


This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

6/14/2010 8:39 AM

tibug wrote:

I phink so... ??? I dunno, I don't really remember.

JonathanAllen wrote:

Well if they do (we still need to find out), we could start a business. It would be totally organic in every way imaginable. I'm talking hand squeezed, not pumped out by a machine.

tibug wrote:

Oh well yea, of course, all fucking natural! And our commercials could be like the Florida's Natural commercials. Instead of, "It's as close to the grove as you can get," we'll say, "It's as close to the black nipple that you can get!"

HAHAHAHAHA, I lol'ed so hard!

|


What's the deal honey bunnz? Y'all like pop tarts?
614.558.4130
facebook
MOTW 7/5/10 - 7/11/10

6/14/2010 8:48 AM

tibug wrote:

If I buy a half gallon, it's gone in less than an hour. Not good for my stomach!

dave lawrence wrote:

I have done a full gallon in just over an hour...felt like shit but didn't puke :D

tibug wrote:

I'm not scared to admit that you're more of a man than me. I did the same with a HALF gallon. I swear, another drop more of that shit, I would have tasted the whole shabang again, except with some stomach acid too!


It's so sad...my brain says "I need more chocolate milk!!!!!!!" My stomach says, "fuck you brain!!!!!!!"

Not a matter of manliness, I built up a tolerance for a while, when I was working at a pizza place and it was busy I had no time to eat, so I would get chocolate milk because it was filling, and I could keep it in the cooler. It was bad though, I was drinking a gallon a shift, EASILY.

Then I stopped entirely for a couple months, and when I had it again, I got a nasty case of faucet ass. SUCKED.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/14/2010 8:48 AM

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla