I GOT A SHADOW RAPTOR TO A STUN MINT CONDISH FOR 5$ BUT I HAVE A AXLE PROBLEM YO.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 4:42 PM

THE END OF MY AXLE IS KINDA GROUND DOWN SO MY AXLE NUT WONT COME OFF BUT IF I PUT THE WHEEL ON MY DROPOUTS IT TIGHTENS BUT HOW DO I BE ABLE TO TAKE OFF MY NUT AND PUT IT ON AGAIN YO?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 4:43 PM

STOP YELLING AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU JACKASS.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 4:45 PM

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU









maybe use a grinder and just cut the messed up part of the axel off

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/2/2013 4:49 PM

HOW DO I STOP YELLING?
AND WHERE DO i find a grinder

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 4:52 PM

Your mom was doing a grinder on me last night. Ask her.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 4:58 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Your mom was doing a grinder on me last night. Ask her.

Hahah funny stuff because i inseminated your mothers loose vaginal cavity for recreational purposes. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, 3/10

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 5:01 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Your mom was doing a grinder on me last night. Ask her.

SickDude wrote:

Hahah funny stuff because i inseminated your mothers loose vaginal cavity for recreational purposes. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, 3/10

Hey man, your penis size is your issue. I ain't need to know 'bout it.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 5:02 PM

SickDude wrote:

HOW DO I STOP YELLING?
AND WHERE DO i find a grinder

Grinders r us has them on sale. borrow one from a neighbor if you dont have one

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/2/2013 5:03 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Hey man, your penis size is your issue. I ain't need to know 'bout it.

Well i had to do it flacid cuz that shit was nasty

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 5:08 PM

SickDude wrote:

Hahah funny stuff because i inseminated your mothers loose vaginal cavity for recreational purposes. It was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, 3/10

motogrizz wrote:

Hey man, your penis size is your issue. I ain't need to know 'bout it.

SickDude wrote:

Well i had to do it flacid cuz that shit was nasty

The fact that you would bang a 3... you ugly mayne.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 5:09 PM

Get the fuck back off the forum faggot.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/2/2013 5:14 PM

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 5:34 PM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

Suck a dick faggot. You can't 360 and barely 180. Not to mentiom my bike is nicer than yours.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/2/2013 5:49 PM

lmfao sickd00d in this bitch

|

10/2/2013 5:51 PM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

FuckYoCult wrote:

Suck a dick faggot. You can't 360 and barely 180. Not to mentiom my bike is nicer than yours.

for a faggot you are alright

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 5:52 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

lmfao sickd00d in this bitch

HELLL YEAH BITCHES I GO SO HARD NIGGAS PUT ME A 9 ON THE RICTER SCALE

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 6:00 PM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

FuckYoCult wrote:

Suck a dick faggot. You can't 360 and barely 180. Not to mentiom my bike is nicer than yours.

SickDude wrote:

for a faggot you are alright

Your posts eat dick quicker than Mexicans hop over borders.
What do yo not understand?
No one gives a fuck about you. Your irrelevant. Your a 14fucking year old faggot in the 9thdirt grade who thinks he matters om the internet. You don't do anything but fucking annoy people. I wouldn't be surprised if you got your ass beat at school every day.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/2/2013 6:08 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Suck a dick faggot. You can't 360 and barely 180. Not to mentiom my bike is nicer than yours.

SickDude wrote:

for a faggot you are alright

FuckYoCult wrote:

Your posts eat dick quicker than Mexicans hop over borders.
What do yo not understand?
No one gives a fuck about you. Your irrelevant. Your a 14fucking year old faggot in the 9thdirt grade who thinks he matters om the internet. You don't do anything but fucking annoy people. I wouldn't be surprised if you got your ass beat at school every day.

I beat da ass up at schoolsmile #turnup

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 6:12 PM

SickDude wrote:

for a faggot you are alright

FuckYoCult wrote:

Your posts eat dick quicker than Mexicans hop over borders.
What do yo not understand?
No one gives a fuck about you. Your irrelevant. Your a 14fucking year old faggot in the 9thdirt grade who thinks he matters om the internet. You don't do anything but fucking annoy people. I wouldn't be surprised if you got your ass beat at school every day.

SickDude wrote:

I beat da ass up at schoolsmile #turnup

What the fuck ever.
Go practice those sketchy ass 180s.
You suck dick so bad at riding bmx, that I would be suprised if you had talent in anything else. Your nothing more than a worthless piece of shit.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/2/2013 6:39 PM

Fuckyocult you are nearly as Mentally challenged as sickdude

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/2/2013 6:52 PM

Well, looks like things are back to normal.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/2/2013 6:58 PM

future FBM wrote:

Fuckyocult you are nearly as Mentally challenged as sickdude

Future i thought we were chill....sad. Oh well i guess its whatever

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 7:34 PM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

SICKDUDE SAID SOMETHING RACIST! BAN HIM, CHUCK! BAN HIIIMMMMMMM!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/2/2013 7:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2013 7:40 PM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

SICKDUDE SAID SOMETHING RACIST! BAN HIM, CHUCK! BAN HIIIMMMMMMM!

He cam suck a couple pimple covered clits.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/2/2013 7:44 PM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

SICKDUDE SAID SOMETHING RACIST! BAN HIM, CHUCK! BAN HIIIMMMMMMM!

Nice
Indians
Grow
Grass
Every
Rainseason

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

10/2/2013 7:47 PM

Damn I didnt know u could be burned alive on the enternet #sickdude sucks

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/2/2013 11:19 PM

Paint your whole bike with either rasta or oilslick that should work

|

don't overthink it just do it !

10/3/2013 12:34 AM

You didn't get that for 5 bucks.

Stop being a racist ass too.

The forum was going well until you came back so just fucking stop.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/3/2013 12:35 AM

SickDude wrote:

LOL YOU PROBABLY STOLE YOUT BIKE #WHITEISTIGHT

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

SICKDUDE SAID SOMETHING RACIST! BAN HIM, CHUCK! BAN HIIIMMMMMMM!

SickDude wrote:

Nice
Indians
Grow
Grass
Every
Rainseason

RACISM/

Ban him Chuck

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/3/2013 1:27 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well, looks like things are back to normal.

I want to cry.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]